Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis: I'm Ranked Higher Than The Guy Crawford's Fighting; How Didn't My Name Come Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ennis: I'm Ranked Higher Than The Guy Crawford's Fighting; How Didn't My Name Come Up?

Jaron Ennis was puzzled when he heard Terence Crawford state on Instagram Live recently that he would've fought Ennis next, but Ennis' name "never came up."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

“I don’t know how my name didn’t come up because I’m ranked higher than the guy he’s fighting"

The answer is in the question

Comment

It should period....

Comment

good point, just keep beating those karens and your chance will come eventually, good to see u are actually calling out the top guys, keep making noise & they may even be forced to listen some day, or maybe not

Comment

He is not stupid and over cautious he should have fought Ennis who is not proven

Comment

IF Crawford is going to get paid $10 million to fight this type of fighter he will take it. If they would had told him $10 million but these are the acceptable foes he might had been entice to have to fight one of the the top contenders.
            But is all about making the most that he can, can't blame him but you can't turn around and call yourself the best fighter in boxing without ever challenging yourself.

Comment

Ennis and Vergil Ortiz are still welterweight prospects. I’d get another promoter and do a purse bid

Comment

Crawford don’t want no smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                  Ennis and Vergil Ortiz are still welterweight prospects. Iâd get another promoter and do a purse bid
                  they're solid contenders. Prospects are 8-0 or 11-0 fighters normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                    “I don’t know how my name didn’t come up because I’m ranked higher than the guy he’s fighting"

The answer is in the question
                    Lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                    X