Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Forrest: I'm Gonna Take Jared Anderson Into Deep Waters, Like I Do Everyone, See How He Does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Forrest: I'm Gonna Take Jared Anderson Into Deep Waters, Like I Do Everyone, See How He Does

NEW YORK - Jerry Forrest doesn't think any of Jared Anderson's first 12 opponents were equipped to take the young knockout artist where Forrest will lead him Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah you gave Zhang a frught. Should test jared. You and jermain Franklin are a bit under radar but talented

Comment

I dont see how, if he goes on the offence its more likely Anderson catches him with a big shot early, more likely he is very negative and defensive and then after a few rounds just tries to survive.

Comment

Look at this guys last 6, going to be interesting if he can go 10 with a puncher like Anderson.

Comment

Best fight of tonight, a real test for big baby

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Yeah you gave Zhang a frught. Should test jared. You and jermain Franklin are a bit under radar but talented
            I agree. I think either Franklin or takam would b good for his next fight after this.

Comment

Minus the injury going into the Pulev fight I think Jerry Forest is a tougher fight than Franklin honestly. This is a real test for young Jared Anderson. Definitely will begin to prepare him for the strength and wiles of the upper third of the Heavyweight Division in boxing.

Forest can be sneaky dangerous and has power and stamina. I don't think Anderson should try to steamroll him into a KO, take the rounds and beat him round by round.

Comment

Working...
              X