Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Got My Money On Fury Over Usyk; Will Be Great Fight Until 7th, 8th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Got My Money On Fury Over Usyk; Will Be Great Fight Until 7th, 8th Round

NEW YORK - Jared Anderson has spent many rounds in the ring with Tyson Fury. The emerging knockout artist was Fury's primary sparring partner for Fury's second and third fights with Deontay Wilder. Based on his intimate knowledge of Fury and what he has seen of Oleksandr Usyk, Anderson anticipates an interesting
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a good call on the Tyson v Usyk fight .

Comment

I got my money on the Over 4.5 Rounds Tomorrow for Anderson's fight!

Comment

Actually not a bad litmus test for Anderson, his opponent Forrest.

If not mistaken, Jerry gave Zhang a tough fight. Anderson probably gets him out of there, but yes, tougher tests await.

Comment

Pretty standard prediction

Comment

Is anyone taking Usyk?

Comment

Fury is too big and he has more than one way to fight, he has plans A, B and C. he can box or he can crowd Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by MoonCheese View Post
                Is anyone taking Usyk?
                I'll take him. I think Usyk has a chance. Maybe not a great one, but I'm rooting for the upset.

I think it's most likely if he comes in heavy like he did against Wilder and tries to fight in this new style.

Comment

Working...
                X