Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin: I Hope Lopez Takes Me As An Authentic Threat; Not An Easy Walk In The Park

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin: I Hope Lopez Takes Me As An Authentic Threat; Not An Easy Walk In The Park

Teofimo Lopez beat the most accomplished, skillful southpaw the former lightweight champion could've fought in recent years. A confident Sandor Martin promised that he'll do something Saturday night, however, that Vasiliy Lomachenko couldn't accomplish when he opposed Lopez in October 2020. The Spanish southpaw predicted during an interview with BoxingScene.com that he'll pull off another upset on short notice when he boxes Lopez in their 10-round main event at Madison Square Garden in New York (ESPN; 9 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

To whom exactly was Sandor martin an unknown to?

Comment

Teofimo Lopez will destroy this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Santiago View Post
        Teofimo Lopez will destroy this guy!
        He’ll probably win but he won’t destroy him teofimo not the guy at 140 that he was at 135 and his head not right since the kambumsauce fight. He already ducking haney and they not even in the same div yet. He got sparked twice by Valenzuela in sparring and Valenzuela just got destroyed by another unknown southpaw recently. Martin is durable and will give him solid rounds.
        Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

I fancy Martin for the upset

Comment

I think Martin might win

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

He’ll probably win but he won’t destroy him teofimo not the guy at 140 that he was at 135 and his head not right since the kambumsauce fight. He already ducking haney and they not even in the same div yet. He got sparked twice by Valenzuela in sparring and Valenzuela just got destroyed by another unknown southpaw recently. Martin is durable and will give him solid rounds.
              We'll see!

Comment

Working...
              X