Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, David Avanesyan - Ready For War in Omaha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, David Avanesyan - Ready For War in Omaha

Crawford, Avanesyan Weights Photos Gallery - WBO Welterweight Champion Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) went face to face with WBO # 6 contender David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs) at the official weigh-in on Friday before they meet for Crawford's WBO Welterweight Title on Saturday, December 10 headlining a BLK Prime Pay-Per-View from the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The P4P King is back!

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
      The P4P King is back!
      ———
      “P4P” king will be fighting Broner in his next fight. That’s the word on the street. P4P!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———
        “P4P” king will be fighting Broner in his next fight. That’s the word on the street. P4P!!
        The word is Most People Don’t SH_T About Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

The word is Most People Don’t SH_T About Boxing!
          ———
          Perhaps but Bud is still fighting Broner In April according to BLK. That’s a great fight.

Comment

Looks to me like Crawford is about cashing out at this point having seeing how he moves and listening to a lot of his recent interviews. Shame 'cos he has zero signature wins on his record. Sure he passes the eye test and he has a lot of good wins but nothing on the level of very good to great. He was undisputed in two weight classes but seriously do anyone really remember the guys he beat to accomplish that. Five years or so at Welterweight and no marque wins unless you are counting him beating whatever is left of Shawn Porter. He just has one of those strange resumes that is unbecoming of a PFP #1 fighter like most call him especially if you compare to other #1 PFP candidates. Oh well, I guess he did it his way.

Comment

Pfp is made up nonsense, simply calling Crawford one of the best ww fighters which is exactly what he is just dosent sound sexy enough for so called boxing fans.

Comment

They have so many close up shots because if it’s zoomed out you’ll see no one there.

Press is ignoring this one.

Comment

Beat him up, David! Mess him up on the inside and be sure to foul and go to the body!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                    Looks to me like Crawford is about cashing out at this point having seeing how he moves and listening to a lot of his recent interviews. Shame 'cos he has zero signature wins on his record. Sure he passes the eye test and he has a lot of good wins but nothing on the level of very good to great. He was undisputed in two weight classes but seriously do anyone really remember the guys he beat to accomplish that. Five years or so at Welterweight and no marque wins unless you are counting him beating whatever is left of Shawn Porter. He just has one of those strange resumes that is unbecoming of a PFP #1 fighter like most call him especially if you compare to other #1 PFP candidates. Oh well, I guess he did it his way.
                    I agree with the thru line of your comment, but it also speaks to a lack of depth in today’s welterweight division. Go look at Spence’s record and tell me who would stand a chance against Crawford. In every case he would make it look easier, like he did with Porter.
                    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X