No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Thomas Mattice has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Mattice (20-3-1 15 KOs) recorded the biggest win of his career in his last outing, taking the unbeaten record of Christian Tapia in his Cleveland hometown in November, and landing the WBC Continental Americas Super-Featherweight title in
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thomas Mattice with the start of the Eurobum tour

Comment

Hearn is a ****ing moron.

I seriously wonder if he thinks any black American fighter can just be a star if he puts them on TV.
      Last edited by paulf; 12-09-2022, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Danm the guy is 32 years old. Well judging by the article he seemed to have got robbed against puppy Gomez. So I guess that will be the selling point?

Comment

Mattice-Tapia -that was the best fight on the card. Tapia would not go away and maybe Mattice could have let it slip, but he closed well, fans got behind it.

Comment

Horrible Signing Eddie!

I guess a guy you build up for Joe Cordina to beat on but I remember Showtime really pushing Mattice up until he need no 1 but 2 Robberies back to back to save his 0 vs Hamazaryan​ the guy Linares is about to fight only for Karma to comeback around really quick and he would end up losing to the guy he fought after those 2 Robberies

Best of luck to Mattice maybe he has matured and improved at 32 it is possible

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I seriously wonder if he thinks any black American fighter can just be a star if he puts them on TV.
              Yes he does. Hearn's knowledge of black American sports come from watching movies like 'He got game' 'Remember the titans' and 'Above the rim'. He doesn't understand that the reason why he could'nt pry the top blacks from Haymon is because they are LOYAL TO THE SOIL. So now he's infringing on Oscar's territory which is the Mexican market and he's going to once again discover that the Mexican market is LOYAL TO THE SOIL and will not abandon Oscar. He possible just ruined Montana love's career with that WWE shyte show he put on last month and will probably be having Thomas Mattice fighting on some Dazn card at 3am E.S.T. in Istanbul, Turkey. Man would this azzhole just leave us alone!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Few people on Planet Earth understand less about America and especially Black America than Eddie Hearn. I mean there are uncontacted tribes that have a better read than this bro
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg paulf paulf like this.

Comment

I don't know what Hearn is up to, but this is odd for him. I can imagine scenarios where he gets Mattice into contention politically and with a few modest wins, but I don't see the big pay off. Too much water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I think he signed this lad for the opponent role only

Comment

Working...
                    X