Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, David Avanesyan Make Weight For BLK Prime PPV Headliner In Omaha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, David Avanesyan Make Weight For BLK Prime PPV Headliner In Omaha

One of the sport's very best fighters in the world is set to return to the ring. A career-long inactive stretch precedes Terence 'Bud' Crawford's lone fight of 2022, as the WBO welterweight titlist defends his crown versus veteran contender and former secondary titlist David Avanesyan. Both boxers made weight for their scheduled twelve-round welterweight contest, which headlines at CHI Health Center in Crawford's hometown of Omaha, Nebraska (Saturday, BLK Prime Pay-Per-View/PPV.com, $39.99).
    [Click Here To Read More]

WOW! Can't wait! ... For Spence-Crawford
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Wow! The 3rd fight from the main event shows 2 heavyweights squaring off with the guy weighing in at 387lbs!!! Is this a typo???

Comment

Bud by TKO 8

Comment

That is one sh1-tty PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
            Wow! The 3rd fight from the main event shows 2 heavyweights squaring off with the guy weighing in at 387lbs!!! Is this a typo???
            I scaled it...its 175kg....versus 113kg. It could be a Rahman Jr outcome.
            willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

C'mon, all the ones who show up on Tank threads to complain about the card, get in here!! I'm anxiously waiting for your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                C'mon, all the ones who show up on Tank threads to complain about the card, get in here!! I'm anxiously waiting for your posts.
                Oh bro, it's pure trash. Although he doesn't have one of the most powerful men in boxing backing him. He also isn't according to Porky's supporters "the money fight" at his weight class. So this comparison isn't quite fair. I'll admit I'm not paying for this, nor am I paying a card full of showcase performances. They are backed by a major network and Uncle Al, they can and should be doing better. Yet, they got guys like you defending and paying for trash. Is it the Haymon connection that does it for you? Because we both know every fight on that card who will win, not the least bit exciting. So why are you defending it?
                Last edited by jonnyc420; 12-09-2022, 05:17 PM.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Damn this BLK about to lose some serious money how is Crawford getting paid that much?!

Comment

They couldn’t have made this a worse PPV unless they stuck Lawrence Okolie on the undercard
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X