Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ebanie Bridges, Shannon O'Connell - Ready For Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ebanie Bridges, Shannon O'Connell - Ready For Grudge Match

Bridges, O'Connell Weights Photos Gallery - Josh Warrington defends his IBF Featherweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Luis Alberto Lopez at the First Direct Arena in Leeds this Saturday December 10, live worldwide on DAZN. The Leeds Warrior, who steps through the ropes for the first time since recapturing his IBF crown against Spain's Kiko Martinez in March. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jabs & Jugs.
    pnut901 pnut901 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Both of them are sexy.
      pnut901 pnut901 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

eddie not the only tit in the pic for once

Comment

And our countries have the audacity to lecture Qatar on morality?! That animal is walking around naked without a care in the world. Like a dog in the fu*k^n street.

Comment

Originally posted by R.I.P Chico View Post
            And our countries have the audacity to lecture Qatar on morality?! That animal is walking around naked without a care in the world. Like a dog in the fu*k^n street.
            Why don’t you bring this sort of energy when Dave Allen has his python pretty much on show? The guys generally show more skin than women.

Or if you can’t take seeing a naked lady that’s fine too bro, we all have our issues.
            Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

its absolutely disgraceful, that im not there to see it live in the flesh

Comment

I'm buying Ebanie's Onlyfans.....I gotta know.

Comment

Because showing your breasts and working people to death is the same, right?
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Why don’t you bring this sort of energy when Dave Allen has his python pretty much on show? The guys generally show more skin than women.

Or if you can’t take seeing a naked lady that’s fine too bro, we all have our issues.
                    I'm seeing as much plastic as I am seeing naked lady.

Comment

Working...
                    X