Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington, Luis Alberto Lopez - Set For IBF Title Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington, Luis Alberto Lopez - Set For IBF Title Battle

Warrington, Lopez Weights Photos Gallery - Josh Warrington defends his IBF Featherweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Luis Alberto Lopez at the First Direct Arena in Leeds this Saturday December 10, live worldwide on DAZN. The Leeds Warrior, who steps through the ropes for the first time since recapturing his IBF crown against Spain's Kiko Martinez in March. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

My gut feeling has been placing a bet on Warrington by KO as Lopez's defense is horrible. But I'm seeing too many smiles over here...

Comment

And the New!
      Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Josh can bust a guy up, but can't KO anybody. How a guy with no power can bleed people and no foul, is a home town mystery.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, my money is on Josh by any way his home town judges want. Decision, DQ, as long as the Mexican loses.

Comment

Warrington wins a close decision.

Comment

Josh looks nervous. Lopez is used to folding Jr. lightweights. He'll fold Warrington in 8-9.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Don't get me wrong, my money is on Josh by any way his home town judges want. Decision, DQ, as long as the Mexican loses.
                Uh Oh Mexicans, I told you the Brits can only fool you for so long by making you think they like you. They were just faking so their boy Eddie Hearn can try and conquer Mexico. But if you keep beating up their fighters you're gonna get that ROYAL EMPIRE ATTITUDE directly pointed at you like a stinger missile. Beware because if Warrington loses watch how many anti-Mexico sentiment you get coming from the UK. And don't blame the blacks cause we're not in this one. LOL
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Uh Oh Mexicans, I told you the Brits can only fool you for so long by making you think they like you. They were just faking so their boy Eddie Hearn can try and conquer Mexico. But if you keep beating up their fighters you're gonna get that ROYAL EMPIRE ATTITUDE directly pointed at you like a stinger missile. Beware because if Warrington loses watch how many anti-Mexico sentiment you get coming from the UK. And don't blame the blacks cause we're not in this one. LOL
                  It hurts me to agree, but it's about being an island too. I sure hope those Mexicans have tough skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

It hurts me to agree, but it's about being an island too. I sure hope those Mexicans have tough skin.
                    Oh they definitely have tough skin but can they mentally handle the fact that Hearn has taken them on a mental roller coaster that it was fun when the ride first started but now the little choo-choo train is pulling back into the station the ride is now over. I'm part of a people that has seen that time and time again and now know how to recognize it before you fall victim. Stay sharp people!

Comment

Working...
                    X