Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'd Like To Do Two-Fight Deal With Serrano - Erika Cruz Fight, Then Taylor Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'd Like To Do Two-Fight Deal With Serrano - Erika Cruz Fight, Then Taylor Rematch

GLENDALE, Arizona -- Eddie Hearn has an attractive two-fight plan in mind that could see Amanda Serrano add to her already historic career. Talks remain ongoing for an undisputed lineal/WBA/WBC/IBF/WBO featherweight championship between the record-
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serrano won't sign for the Katie rematch. She knows she's finished when Katie beats her again. If she does sign for it, it'll will only be for walk away money. Serrano got a huge shock when in MSG , everybody around her told her she had Mike Tyson power, they sort of lied to you Amanda. They decided to omit the bit about the power been 126 power. Your best punches just bounced of Katie Taylors granite jaw and you then **** yourself. If there is a second fight ( which I doubt) Katie will win easier than the first fight. Katie Taylor will never be beating as a professional fighters.

Comment

Hearn: "We'd like to tie up your schedule for a year"

Comment

Well what are you waiting for Hearn? It's time to make make a massive financial offer to the greatest female champion in boxing's history.
        The first time around was an incredible turnout of enthusiastic fan's, in support of their favorite fighter on that historical night.
        Erica Cruz 1st, then Katie Taylor 2nd, afterward Chantelle Cameron 3rd, now that's a trifecta of fight's in the sport of boxing.
        Taylor got rocked, socked, popped, and molly whopped, like she had never been before by Serrano, she wont finish on her feet next time.

Comment

Sounds like something Bob Arum would say?
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
            Serrano won't sign for the Katie rematch. She knows she's finished when Katie beats her again. If she does sign for it, it'll will only be for walk away money. Serrano got a huge shock when in MSG , everybody around her told her she had Mike Tyson power, they sort of lied to you Amanda. They decided to omit the bit about the power been 126 power. Your best punches just bounced of Katie Taylors granite jaw and you then **** yourself. If there is a second fight ( which I doubt) Katie will win easier than the first fight. Katie Taylor will never be beating as a professional fighters.
            Um, those punches didn’t just “bounce out Katie’s granite jaw.” Even Hearn said post-fight that his first thought was that Serrano had broken Taylor’s jaw, and that he was relieved to learn that wasn’t the case.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
              Wow I’ve never come across anyone who was actually a groupie of a female boxer. Your delusional belief that punches just bounced off her as if they were nothing when the reality was her stumbling around in the worst condition of her career, in what should’ve been a 10-8 round is quite astonishing.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan to me, make it happen

Comment

Tbf, they been trying to secure the rematch since the first fight, but Amanda has wanted none of it.

Hopefully they can make it happen soon, before one of them loses. Easily the best women's fight I've ever seen.
                  Shranaploya Shranaploya likes this.

Comment

Alot of brown loving cry babies upset.lol ****ing love making you ****s cry. My work is done here. Katie Taylor the greatest of all time. Serrano the coward would be back on the streets with Jordan selling only for Katie Taylor putting a roof over her head. Drugs destroy children and communities.

Comment

Working...
                    X