Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford A Heavy Favorite Versus Avanesyan, Big Underdog Against Top Rank's ESPN Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford A Heavy Favorite Versus Avanesyan, Big Underdog Against Top Rank's ESPN Show

By Keith Idec - Three years ago, Terence Crawford headlined Top Rank's annual "Heisman Night" boxing broadcast on ESPN. Crawford responded almost immediately to one of the most-discussed moments of his career, when Egidijus Kavaliauskas' right hand seemed to knock him down during the third round in December 2019. The undefeated Crawford quickly regained control of their fight for his WBO welterweight title, dropped the then-unbeaten mandatory challenger
    [Click Here To Read More]

I won't be tuning into Crawford's fight this weekend. Hopefully, it will be a lesson learned.

Try giving the fans what they want for a change, Bud!

Comment

If the money is as much as is stated then as much as we need Bud to up the ante it is a ridiculous amount to turn down for what is a 1/11 on fight with the bookies .
      The new company should demand a higher level of opposition . This kind of throwing money around is killing the sport for such a average at best fight.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        By Keith Idec - Three years ago, Terence Crawford headlined Top Rank's annual "Heisman Night" boxing broadcast on ESPN. Crawford responded almost immediately to one of the most-discussed moments of his career, when Egidijus Kavaliauskas' right hand seemed to knock him down during the third round in December 2019. The undefeated Crawford quickly regained control of their fight for his WBO welterweight title, dropped the then-unbeaten mandatory challenger
        [Click Here To Read More]
        ————
        You don’t say!! Of course Bud is the favorite UNLESS of course he gets the balls to face Spence.

Comment

That Top Rank card ain't great either.

Comment

I think Crawford is still the best fighter in the word today, but no chance that I spend a dime on this trash fight after having high expectations of who he’d be fighting next, when I can watch Teo fight for free.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              That Top Rank card ain't great either.
              Martin vs. Lopez is a good fight. A big punching Orthodox vs. a Boxing Southpaw are usually fun.

Comment

I'm supporting the Crawford PPV. Based on what he actually said, he did everything he could to make the Spence fight. I don't listen to the narrative, I listen to what the actual sources say and make up my own mind.

​​​​​​My assessment is that the current powers that be in boxing didn't want to make an undisputed Spence - Crawford fight, and now they're trying to hamper the BLK Prime event with multiple events on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ————
                  You don’t say!! Of course Bud is the favorite UNLESS of course he gets the balls to face Spence.
                  You missed it, Spence team feel Crawford is a bad style for Crawford so they killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                    I'm supporting the Crawford PPV. Based on what he actually said, he did everything he could to make the Spence fight. I don't listen to the narrative, I listen to what the actual sources say and make up my own mind.

​​​​​​My assessment is that the current powers that be in boxing didn't want to make an undisputed Spence - Crawford fight, and now they're trying to hamper the BLK Prime event with multiple events on the same day.

Spot on.....If we only had more independent thinkers.
                    davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X