Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Fine With Chocolatito Quadrilogy But Prefers Path To Undisputed Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada Fine With Chocolatito Quadrilogy But Prefers Path To Undisputed Championship

GLENDALE, Arizona - Juan Francisco Estrada relinquished two titles and braved a modified training camp following a grueling fight just to ensure a third fight with Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Try undisputed at 118! Inoue got next!

Comment

Their fights could easily be 3-0 to Gonzalez so one fight with clear winner would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        Their fights could easily be 3-0 to Gonzalez so one fight with clear winner would be nice
        I think Gallo took the first fight, Chocolatito the second, and gallo the third. Easily can be 3 draws, or 3-0 either way.. they were all very good very close and I can see these two legends fight 100 times and love every single second of it!

Comment

I personally wanna see fourth fight. All fights were close. There was no utterly domination. Qualified pals.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

I think Gallo took the first fight, Chocolatito the second, and gallo the third. Easily can be 3 draws, or 3-0 either way.. they were all very good very close and I can see these two legends fight 100 times and love every single second of it!
            I had it the same in the same sequence. Also fine with them running it back again.

Comment

Take your shady wins and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

For me, first was for Chocolatito, 2nd and 3rd could go either way, i got Chocolatito winning both but definitely could go either way ir draw. Too bad Gonzalez is getting old so it's favoring Estrada

Comment

For me it should be 2 wins Chocolatito, 1 win Estrada.

Overall Roman is the better fighter in my opinion.

Comment

"we’re trying to make as many unified and undisputed champions as possible,” noted Eddie Hearn"

So hopefully he'll be looking to make Beterbie -Bivol as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X