Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson-Forrest, Zayas-Salazar, Davis-Burgos - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson-Forrest, Zayas-Salazar, Davis-Burgos - Final Presser

Anderson, Forrest Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former lightweight champion and current junior welterweight contender Teofimo Lopez has fought twice on "Heisman Night" in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anderson by KO 3

Comment

Hahaha every single pairing has some stupid ass belt they holding. Basically just pay some organisation to fight for some bs belt.
      Then call em all "world champions".
      I read an article on here yesterday that referred to Tank as a 3 weight world champion...well he's not is he. Wish this part of the business would eat s#!+ and die
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adsy View Post
        Hahaha every single pairing has some stupid ass belt they holding. Basically just pay some organisation to fight for some bs belt.
        Then call em all "world champions".
        I read an article on here yesterday that referred to Tank as a 3 weight world champion...well he's not is he. Wish this part of the business would eat s#!+ and die
        Adsy, you are absolutely correct. Belts really mean nothing nowadays except to gullible fans that don't really know the sport.

Comment

I haven't fought since the 90's but I'll beat Burgos, he shop worn as hell!

Comment

These are all mismatches. I used to just love watching any fight, but starting with and thanx to Golden Boy, I realized I don't have interest in mismatches anymore. Feed the 'but he has a punchers chance' to the fools. The build up a guy for 5 years on slugs thing is crap in 2022/3. even though I don't care as much about it, the UFC kind of exposed the corrupt boxing business model. So now just give me the real $#!t (If they f'ing ever fight each other) and I'll hope it's not another robbery.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-09-2022, 02:32 AM.

Comment

2 Hampton Roads Fighters Representing on saturday!

Lets go Mr. Forrest and Mr. Davis!!

Additionally, Burgos looking old, he gotta get some collagen injections!

Comment

I'm looking forward to the fight's, and to see how Zayas, does against Salazar, let's go Xander! It's time to drop some bomb's.

Comment

Yeah! The proliferation of the belts is meaningless, and ridiculous. An absolute sideshow in the circus of boxing has become.

Comment

Forrest is a tough gatekeeper, this is a step up for Anderson.
                    outboxxer outboxxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X