Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Usyk is Old Man, He Has 250,000 Miles on His Clock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Usyk is Old Man, He Has 250,000 Miles on His Clock

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury believes Oleksandr Usyk is a fighter with a lot of miles on the clock. Usyk, who holds the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight titles, is in line to fight Fury in a high-stakes undisputed clash in the first half of 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't think that getting obese then coming back to fighting weight - snorting coke and drinking as fùck in the meantime - doesn't take a toll on the engine, Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Don't think that getting obese then coming back to fighting weight - snorting coke and drinking as fùck in the meantime - doesn't take a toll on the engine, Tyson.
      you beat me to it, usyk has more in the tank than fury does physically.
      dan-b dan-b Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

He's the funniest man in boxing, and he just says shxt to amuse himself.

Comment

Does anybody knows what's the meaning of his Tshirt? The warrior seems to have a Viking Helmet... Just curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
            Does anybody knows what's the meaning of his Tshirt? The warrior seems to have a Viking Helmet... Just curious to know.
            I think that is normally called a Norman helmet.

Given the cross in the background, the red cloak and the genuflection, I think this is a crusader.

gspm23 gspm23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
              I found the image on the internet and available on t-shirts.and paintings. It's referred to as "crusader knight" on the various sites.
              gspm23 gspm23 likes this.

Comment

The racist, sexist, ****phobic, antisemitic Gypsy Clown just can't keep his big mouth shut. It's not promotional trash talk either, it's just pure trash. Fortunately the two main boxers that live in his head rent free (Usyk and AJ) are too respectful and professional to lower themselves to his scumbag level. As they say, an empty pot makes the most noise.
                dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

IOW Usyk has earned his status, not someone to rest on his laurels and exaggerate his accomplishments ad nauseam.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    This is definitely all true. You can surely better yourself after you have had binges like this and return to look fantastic but I’m pretty sure your heart doesn’t forget it.

Good post.
                    dan-b dan-b Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X