Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano-Cruz, Baumgardner Championship Doubleheader Eyed For Feb. 4 In NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano-Cruz, Baumgardner Championship Doubleheader Eyed For Feb. 4 In NYC

GLENDALE, Arizona -- Eddie Hearn is prepared to return to New York City with a pair of lineal championships on the same show. As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Matchroom Boxing and Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) are working out terms for an undisputed featherweight championship between seven-division and reigning lineal WBC/IBF/WBO/IBO
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Choi is scared she need to call the police & give up her strap & Bumgarner can fight Ramona Graff who has the gold belt or Delfine Persoon who's ranked #2 @ super featherweight

Comment

If they can get Terri Harper on this card, my meat will be in my hand the entire time

Comment

Say what you want about Eddie on the male boxing game, but I'm sure you won't hear a bad word about him from the top female fighters in Europe and the USA. No promoter has done more than matchroom to explode the female game into boxing fans sitting rooms. Katie turned pro 6 years ago and has probably banked close to 10 million dollars. I'd expect the other top females have also managed to give up work and go full time at boxing due to Eddie and matchroom. I know at least 4 of Katie's recent opponents personally thanked Katie for helping them to buy a house. Amanda Serrano thanked Katie for being able to buy her home in new York. She said she didn't think she would ever own a home picking up 10 grand a fight. Obviously it's not all down to Katie Taylor, I actually think it's probably Eddie they should be thanking. Take a bow Sir Edward Hearn.

Comment

Choi needs to stop holding that belt hostage in South Korea.

Man up...or woman up...and try to unify.

Comment

Would like to see Bummy whipped just because she is such a C.

Comment

I'm going just to see the classy but sassie Baumgardner, just to see what she wearing at the weigh in, love that young lady!
              MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                I'm going just to see the classy but sassie Baumgardner, just to see what she wearing at the weigh in, love that young lady!
                shoot your shot G!

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                  Would like to see Bummy whipped just because she is such a C.
                  Sounds like you have a little B_t_H in U if you ask me!
                  MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

shoot your shot G!
                    I could be her father yours probably too!

Comment

Working...
                    X