Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington, Luis Alberto Lopez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington, Luis Alberto Lopez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Warrington, Lopez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Josh Warrington defends his IBF Featherweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Luis Alberto Lopez at the First Direct Arena in Leeds this Saturday December 10, live worldwide on DAZN. The Leeds Warrior, who steps through the ropes for the first time since recapturing his IBF crown against Spain's Kiko Martinez in March. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Venado!
    I got Lopez by KO in rounds 8-9.

Comment

Didn't realize how big Warrington is. Regardless I hope Lopez wins, he won me over with his Flores jr and Vances fights.

Comment

Hoping for another KO loss for the Leeds Headbutter.

Comment

We know Josh will use his head and we know he can do no wrong in Leeds. Josh RSC on cuts.

Comment

WAR El Venado!!!

Comment

Could be another Lara moment for Warrington.

Comment

Lopez can really box, I want to put some money on him but can't trust the british judges and refs.

Comment

I am a former fan of Warrington. I just want to see him fight cleanly; not like a Leeds football hooligan headbutting his opponent into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    Hoping for another KO loss for the Leeds Headbutter.
                    Lopez needs to be careful. Both Martinez and Lara were ****ed up by his intentional headbutts.

Comment

Working...
                    X