Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: The Reason I Think Haney Wins Is Loma Isn't The Same Guy I Faced In 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: The Reason I Think Haney Wins Is Loma Isn't The Same Guy I Faced In 2020

FLEMINGTON, New Jersey - Teofimo Lopez can't envision this version of Vasiliy Lomachenko being able to defeat Devin Haney. Lopez didn't see the same fighter he upset in October 2020 when he watched Lomachenko overcome a slow start to out-point Jamaine Ortiz on October 29 at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. That is primarily why the
    [Click Here To Read More]

He already taking shots should Haney win. But he won't fight him at all

Comment

Haney beats Lomachenko, and he beat you as well, because you aren't the same fighter you were back in 2020.
      Don't forget you ducked Haney back then as well, so I don't know why you're even commenting on this fight.
      Let's see what you have to say when Haney finally moves up to 140, he might not even consider you a worth while fight at that point in time.

Comment

Devin is going to paper cut him to death. Loma won't be able to get inside with those itsby-bitsy arms, and Devin will tap him up from the outside. In the rare cases where Loma does close the distance, Devin is going to grab his little ass up in one of his famous bear hugs like, "Hey man, nice to see you, I ain't seen you in forever, BRING IT IN!!!"
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Loma had a bad night. He beats Haney by wide margin on points.

Comment

And Lopez, he’s chit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              Devin is going to paper cut him to death. Loma won't be able to get inside with those itsby-bitsy arms, and Devin will tap him up from the outside. In the rare cases where Loma does close the distance, Devin is going to grab his little ass up in one of his famous bear hugs like, "Hey man, nice to see you, I ain't seen you in forever, BRING IT IN!!!"
              No fackin chance son. Loma beats the kid easily.

Comment

Teo put Australia on the map. No disrespect, but Kambo was a rarity. First he slapped Teo around, then Haney showed he couldn't box. If that was a bad night for Teofimo, it was horrible, a long way from Haney or the 140 shark tank.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Loma's been avoiding Haney for years....
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I sure hope he isn't the same guy who was too scared to throw a punch for 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X