Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez-Emanuel Navarrete WBO Title Fight To Land At Desert Diamond Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez-Emanuel Navarrete WBO Title Fight To Land At Desert Diamond Arena

Another big title fight is heading to the greater Phoenix area. BoxingScene.com has learned that the highly anticipated Oscar Valdez-Emanuel Navarrete now has a home. The vacant WBO junior lightweight title fight will land at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, Valdez-Navarrete is due to take place February 3 on an ESPN platform.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-08-2022, 11:13 AM.

Easy work for navarette

Comment

Good fight. Valdez leap frogged a bunch of others for a shot.

Comment

Interesting matchup.
        I give the edge to Valdez in this fight.

Navarrete might be tall. But Valdez is the naturally bigger and more skilled of the two.

No way is this an easy fight for Navarrete.

Comment

This is going to be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Interesting matchup.
            I give the edge to Valdez in this fight.

Navarrete might be tall. But Valdez is the naturally bigger and more skilled of the two.

No way is this an easy fight for Navarrete.
            Excellent matchup. Navarrete will need to be in better shape than his last fight. If he's well prepared this will be an awesome pick em fight. Does Valdez have the ability to knock out navarrete? I don't think so. Will Navarrete be susceptible to being out pointed? I think this is Valdez's best strategy. I'm thinking Navarrete comes in well prepared and eventually overwhelms Valdez in the later rounds.

Comment

Featherweight is the boringest division in boxing at the moment. No fresh blood and not a single matchup that interests me.

Comment

dudes wanna fight one another once stevenson moves out

Comment

Would be something if Navarette could KO Valdez.

Comment

This going to be one action packed fight, two sluggers going at it. I think that Valdez can outlast Navarrete, and stop him possibly with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X