Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Sandor Martin: I'm Great With Southpaws; Seen It With Loma, Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Sandor Martin: I'm Great With Southpaws; Seen It With Loma, Magdaleno

FLEMINGTON, New Jersey - Teofimo Lopez didn't think twice about accepting Sandor Martin as Jose Pedraza's replacement on barely three weeks' notice. His handlers picked Pedraza over Martin initially for his fight Saturday night at Madison Square Garden, but Lopez was
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey genius! Just because you were successful against Two southpaw's, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be successful against all other's.
    You're also forgetting that Lomachenko, was a small lightweight having started his career at 126, and moving up to division's up to 135.
    Martin is a bigger version of Lomachenko (sort of), and even more importantly he'll be the bigger, and younger than Lomachenko was this time.
    Don't forget your not in Kansas (135) anymore Dorothy! You'll be fighting at the heavier division 140, for only the second time in your career.
    Reality might just hit you in the face, over, and over again in the form of a better boxer by the name of Sandor Martin, see Micky Garcia about that.
    The more I think about it, the more I think that Martin is going win this fight, I don't know if he'll bust your face up like Kambosos did.
    It looks as though your attempts to intimidate him in the face off has only served to piss him off, like it did against Kambosos.
    We know how that turned out for you, and it just might be another case of deja vu for you come Saturday in Madison Square Garden.
    Some people just never learn from their own life's experience's, and are therefore damned to repeat the same mistakes over, and over again.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 12-08-2022, 07:36 AM.
    gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Hey genius! Just because you were successful against Two southpaw's, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be successful against all other's.
      You're also forgetting that Lomachenko, was a small lightweight having started his career at 126, and moving up to division's up to 135.
      Martin is a bigger version of Lomachenko (sort of), and even more importantly he'll be the bigger, and younger than Lomachenko was this time.
      Don't forget your not in Kansas (135) anymore Dorothy! You'll be fighting at the heavier division 140, for only the second time in your career.
      Reality might just hit you in the face, over, and over again in the form of a better boxer by the name of Sandor Martin, see Micky Garcia about that.
      The more I think about it, the more I think that Martin is going win this fight, I don't know if he'll bust your face up like Kambosos did.
      It looks as though your attempts to intimidate him in the face off has only served to piss him off, like it did against Kambosos.
      We know how that turned out for you, and it just might be another case of deja vu for you come Saturday in Madison Square Garden.
      Some people just never learn from their own life's experience's, and are therefore damned to repeat the same mistakes over, and over again.
      Damn Bro, you really hate Teofimo Lopez! You rooting for the "Conquistador?" Lol! I still gotta pull for Teo because he's a NYC kid, fighting in NYC! If it was "Sniper" It would be different! My Coquito is has been prepared since last Saturday! Enjoy the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Damn Bro, you really hate Teofimo Lopez! You rooting for the "Conquistador?" Lol! I still gotta pull for Teo because he's a NYC kid, fighting in NYC! If it was "Sniper" It would be different! My Coquito is has been prepared since last Saturday! Enjoy the fight!
        Are you starting trouble again! Teofimo is nothing short of a juvenile delinquent (mentality wise), I know he's an adult, so is his dad, but they both act like juvenile delinquent's. He never carried himself like a champion should, he's no kind of positive role model. Just because he's from New York doesn't give him a pass to act like a thug, and get away with it. I detest what the Conquistador's did 100 of years ago, the way I see it is a better boxer, versus an arrogant bully. I explained it in the post that you replied to. Teofimo had a golden opportunity to be a special fighter, but his arrogance has cost him his marriage, title's, and undefeated record. His radioactive father has contaminated his mind in a way that has virtually cost him his sanity. I hate thug's in general, look at what 's happening in NYC, especially the Bronx, and I've fought them for most of my life. That said I'm definitely the forward to the whole fight card appears to have fairly even match up's on Saturday. Enjoy the Coquito, and forget about them damn Conquistador's (devil's wearing metal), you know what they did to the native's.
        Last edited by Boricua181; 12-09-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Teofimo can get respect from haters by beating opponents in the ring. Too bad there are dad
          trainers who teach their sons to talk big & promise the moon before fights. Teofimo needs a better mentor. He has the potential but could blow it.

Comment

Good test at 140 for Teo. Martin has the speed and eye, but maybe not the power to keep a determined Lopez off him. This one should start out with Lopez feeling confident he doesn’t have to be nearly as perfect as Martin, who can’t afford to walk into anything big. But if he starts dropping early rounds, as Mikey did, it could get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              Are you starting trouble again! Teofimo is nothing short of a juvenile delinquent (mentality wise), I know he's an adult, so is his dad, but they both act like juvenile delinquent's. He never carried himself like a champion should, he's no kind of positive role model. Just because he's from New York doesn't give him a pass to act like a thug, and get away with it. I detest what the Conquistador's did 100 of years ago, the way I see it is a better boxer, versus an arrogant bully. I explained it in the post that you replied to. Teofimo had a golden opportunity to be a special fighter, but his arrogance has cost him his marriage, title's, and undefeated record. His radioactive father has contaminated his mind in a way that has virtually cost him his sanity. I hate thug's in general, look at what 's happening in NYC, especially the Bronx, and I've fought them for most of my life. That said I'm definitely the forward to the whole fight card appears to have fairly even match up's on Saturday. Enjoy the Coquito, and forget about them damn Conquistador's (devil's wearing metal), you know what they did to native's.
              Of course I do! I have Carib Blood in me, and Wifey has Taino Blood in her! I was just joking with you! Just hope Teo would grow up, but that's gonna be hard, with a Father like that! What you think about Haney's Father trolling Teo's Father? I want Teo to win this fight, and I hope we get Haney vs. Lopez soon!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-09-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Of course I do! I have Carib Blood in me, and Wifey has Taino Blood in her! I was just joking with you! Just hope Teo would grow up, but that's gonna be hard, with a Father like that! What you think about Haney's Father trolling Teo's Father? I want Teo to win this fight, and I hope we get Haney vs. Lopez soon!
                Haney beats Lopez like a drum, Haney's father is starting to sound like Lopez' dad, which is unfortunate, and unnecessary.
                Devin Haney has already proven himself beyond what Tank, and Stevenson, have in their career's so far in my opinion.
                Going down to Australia not once, but twice to fight their favorite son down under, showed immense self belief, character, and ball's.
                Don't forget that he still owe's kambosos' promoter Lou Dibella aka (Simon Legree), another fight under his banner.
                Which was another added stipulation in order for him to get the fight against Kambosos in the first place, so he's still paying off that slime bucket.
                How many fighters would have the the intestinal fortitude to accept that outright extortionist contract, and then go through with it like a true professional.
                Now that's what I call a champion by title, but more importantly by his moral conviction's, and his fighting spirit.
                I hope that he's able to remain champion for years to come, because this is someone who is a true role model of how a champion should comport himself.

Comment

Working...
                X