Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert's Trainer Urges Gervonta Davis To Take Hector Garcia Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert's Trainer Urges Gervonta Davis To Take Hector Garcia Seriously

The wait has been both long and excruciating. But after years of fulminating in the public eye, Ryan Garcia and Gervonta Davis recently announced that their long-awaited showdown is agreed upon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Tank what he's telling is don't take him lightly like his ghey azz blue haired fighter did!
    TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Gervonta Davis has been fighting at the championship level since 2017, I don't think he intends to take his opponents lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        Hey Tank what he's telling is don't take him lightly like his ghey azz blue haired fighter did!
        Ahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Gervonta Davis has been fighting at the championship level since 2017, I don't think he intends to take his opponents lightly.
          He took Isaac Cruz AND Gamboa light. Initially took Rolly light.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

He took Isaac Cruz AND Gamboa light. Initially took Rolly light.
            Its normal to look ordinary as you step up competition....Rolly, there is no explaination why he couldn't get anything off....too hesitant of his power I guess.

Comment

Colbert was doing extra though. He was at the Broner level of flamboyant.

Some fighters are doing way too much self advertisement without having fought anyone.

Tank has been tested against good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Colbert was doing extra though. He was at the Broner level of flamboyant.

Some fighters are doing way too much self advertisement without having fought anyone.

Tank has been tested against good fighters.
                Can you name these good fighters?

Comment

Tank Davis is one of the most skilled and powerful boxers in the world. He possesses all the physical attributes needed to be a top-level fighter.

However, what sets him apart from other fighters is his mental game. Tank is a very confident fighter and he believes in his own ability. This confidence allows him to take risks and go for broke in his fights.

Tank's style of fighting is very similar to that of the present version of Tyson Fury. Both fighters are aggressive and look to finish their opponents. Tank Davis has the potential to be a great champion, but just like Fury, it seems that he needs a challenging opponent to be at his best.​

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

Can you name these good fighters?
                    For what? No point. You know who they are. If it’s your opinion that they weren’t top fighters then leave it at that.

If you are not a fan, you’re not a fan. Not much I can do about it.

I’m not about to sit here and argue about which top 10 fighter that Tank fought were actual top fighters in your eyes.

If you don’t think Tank has fought any top fighters that’s something you can take up with someone else who cares to argue about that. I’m not that big of a fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X