Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Putting in Work For Paul Butler Undisputed Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Putting in Work For Paul Butler Undisputed Clash

Naoya Inoue Training Camp Photos Gallery - Paul Butler goes in search of boxing immortality in December when he faces Naoya Inoue for the undisputed world bantamweight title. (photos by Naoki Fukuda)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone see Butler making it past the first 4 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
      I think he makes it to at least 7.

Additionally, I think Inoue needs to rethink the move to 122. He should plant his feet at bantamweight.
      Last edited by TheIronMike; 12-07-2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
        No, but kudos for him going into the lion's den for maximum glory.
        Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

The best fighter in the world. As boxing fans we're so lucky to live in this era and witness Inoue's greatness.

Comment

Photos could be of him smoking a bong at a strip club and everybody would still be expecting a KO win.

Comment

Nothing that no one care how you p4p and no one know yiur fight. F up out here

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post
                The best fighter in the world. As boxing fans we're so lucky to live in this era and witness Inoue's greatness.
                Not counting a washed up nonito donaire. Name me 3 elite pound for pound fighters that Inoue has beaten?

Comment

I believe Butler gets soundly beaten, but he's a brave man doing the right thing. May the best man win on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
                    Not counting a washed up nonito donaire. Name me 3 elite pound for pound fighters that Inoue has beaten?
                    Wish we could find out, unfortunately Estrada is treating 118 like lava.

Comment

Working...
                    X