Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as Tougher Opponent Than Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as Tougher Opponent Than Oleksandr Usyk

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury views Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce as a tougher opponent than unified champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson is petrified by Usyk, he'll NEVER face the Ukrainian.

Comment

14udso.jpg

Comment

I don't see Tyson Fury fighting Usyk. Krassyuk already said that his team had signed on the dotted line and were waiting on Fury. I think Fury is setting up to fight Joyce, the guy Usyk boxed circles around.

Comment

I don’t think anyone knows enough to agree or disagree with this. We know what Usyk is and what he can do. I don’t think we know yet what Joyce is made of because nobody who is both slick and hits hard has faced him yet. He has fought some game dudes, but none of them had close to the whole package. I think his timing and his nuanced head movement is better than most give him credit for and until he fights someone in the top level, we simply will know know how good he actually is.

Comment

Styles make fights, And Fury knows Usyk, as good as he is, can't win a boxing match against him. But Joyce is hungry, big, determined, can take a punch and give one, and his relentless pressure will give him a hard time, specially heading in the championship rounds.

Comment

Between comments like this and how staged "confrontation" occurred after the Chisora fight, I feel like the stage is being set to pivot towards a fight with Joyce and away from Usyk.
              Superbee Superbee Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I don't think Joyce is a harder fight. Slow punches and footwork. Fury doesn't need to throw the kitchen sink at him. Just box and move and he'll probably win. Parker did pretty well but he's a brawler and got out punched which is something Fury doesn't need to risk.

Usyk is going to be spazzing out the whole fight. Twitching and moving.
                Hard to hit and a great boxer. He won't knock Fury out but I could see the fight going either way.
                Either Fury wins by KO or one them wins a split decision.

Comment

at this point im convince tyson fury just likes hearing himself talk.

Comment

Crawford will fight Spence before Fury ever fights Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X