Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Looking To "Put On A Show" Against Demond Nicholson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Looking To "Put On A Show" Against Demond Nicholson

As of late, Demetrius Andrade has spent far too much time sequestered on the sidelines. Since defending his WBO middleweight crown against Jason Quigley, the former multi-divisional champion has nursed a bothersome shoulder injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is very Andrade kind of fight. He never disappoint

Comment

I am really scratching my head at who’s record is worst lately, Andrade, Crawford, Munguia or that Cobra guy they hired from a Eastern European nightclub to fight David Haye and take a dive once upon a time.

Comment

Last time Andrade tried to put a show he got visibly hurt.

Comment

I think he means a comedy show because he is a clown !

Comment

Andrade is the most disappointing fighter of this era how he got through 160 without facing anybody of note is such a shame. At 34 this is the last year of his prime years to make something happen and even that is a stretch.

Comment

Andrade mungia and crawford should all fight each other for best boxer on the planet award. I actually think doo doo would win that tourney lol

Comment

Put on a show!!! Against an overmatched opponent!! This will get people talking. We all know Nicholson being ducked like Boots Ennis. What a clown this dude is.

Comment

A number of fighters are now on free agent status and accessible to all promoters/networks. There's Andrade, Crawford, Golovkin, Haney after the Loma fight, who else?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Andrade is the most disappointing fighter of this era how he got through 160 without facing anybody of note is such a shame. At 34 this is the last year of his prime years to make something happen and even that is a stretch.
                    Welcome to Andrades Duck Hunt!

Comment

Working...
                    X