Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley, Froch, Marquez Announced For Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley, Froch, Marquez Announced For Hall of Fame Class of 2023

The International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum announced today the members of the Class of 2023. Living inductees include champions Timothy Bradley Jr. (USA), Carl Froch (UK) and Rafael Marquez (Mexico) in the men's Modern category; champions Alicia Ashley (Jamaica) and Laura Serrano (Mexico) in the women's Modern category; matchmaker Brad Goodman (USA), trainer Joe Goossen (USA) and promotional executive Brad Jacobs (USA) in the Non-Participant category; and television executive Seth Abraham (USA) and broadcaster Tim Ryan (Canada) in the Observer category.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Desert Storm!!

Comment

Surely knocking out George Groves in front of 80,000 screaming fans qualifies for the hall of fame?!

Comment

Had froch fought and beaten Calzaghe then perhaps he should be considered for the BHF

Comment

I predict record low attendance at that induction ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
            I predict record low attendance at that induction ceremony.
            I'm not sure about that. With 3 people being inducted from Top Rank, they are probably going to have a lot of people there and promote it.

Comment

War Cobra!!

Comment

Pretty weak class IMO

Comment

Bradley the only one of the three I would consider Hall of Fame worthy.

Comment

None of them are HoF worthy. Bradley's career achievement is getting raped by Pac three times. He beat ghost of Marquez.

Froch is directly bum. No need for explanation.

Comment

Working...
                    X