Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez on Haney: Best Money Fight Won't Be With Tank; It Will Be With Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez on Haney: Best Money Fight Won't Be With Tank; It Will Be With Teofimo Lopez

Teofimo Lopez Jr. could only chuckle when he got wind of Devin Haney and his father's attempts to get in touch with Lopez's own father. Bill Haney, the trainer and manager of the undisputed lightweight champion, recently posted a few entertaining videos
    [Click Here To Read More]

Okay … good stuff and now to be fair I would like for the Haneys to respond

Comment

No more chit, chat....fight or shut up.

Comment

Talking in the third person is embarrassing.
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Teofimo has psychological issue's, but this comment is outer space, doesn't even make any sense in boxing, or in this world for that matter.
          Lopez is no where near Tank's level as a money maker, or as a fighter, it's all in Teofimo's mind only that he's the best, "The Take Over".
          He could've been but he's got the wrong dude in his corner, that coupled with his own arrogance has cost him a hell of a lot.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 12-07-2022, 06:35 AM.

Comment

I think Haney is going to 140, and not fighting Lomachenko! I think he should use his position with WBO, to get the winner of JT vs. Caterrall! Lopez is WBO #1. If JT wins, and stays @ 140, that's great for Haney! If JT loses, that's great for Haney! If JT wins, and vacates, that means Haney vs. Lopez for the WBO title @ 140, and that's great for Haney!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

No surprise Teo good buddies with Rolly.

I Can see them starring in the remake of "Dude where's my car"

Comment

Teo can talk shxt, but he doesn't sell like Tank. If he could, his fight with Loma and Kambosas, both undisputed fights, would have done amazing numbers. He's not on that level yet, and the crazy part is, Tank only has a regular belt.

Haney is even less of a draw than Teo, so the promotion company is going to have to put in some work for the fight to come off big. I believe it would be a good fight though because Teo has power and athleticism, and Haney has better boxing skills, IQ, and size.

Comment

Just worry about Sandor Martin first, Teofimo Lopez.

Comment

I don't think Lopez is the huge star he thinks he is. People are calling him out because he looks beatable.

Comment

Working...
                    X