Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin's Promoter Has Spoken With Hearn Regarding Anthony Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin's Promoter Has Spoken With Hearn Regarding Anthony Joshua Fight

Dmitriy Salita, promoter for heavyweight contender Otto Wallin, indicates that he's held conversations with Eddie Hearn for a 2023 collision with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wallin would be a much more credible opponent than Whyte. But the business of boxing for some strange reason Whyte is popular in the UK and that fight more than likely will be next.

Comment

I don't see why Wallin should be considered for a Joshua fight. He hasn't done much since the Tyson Fury fight. The Dominic Breazeale win was a good win but it came off the heels of Breazeale getting crushed by Wilder and the other names on his resume aren't that impressive either.

Comment

Wallin = high risk and low reward. Don’t think he’s getting the fight.
        STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I don't see why Wallin should be considered for a Joshua fight. He hasn't done much since the Tyson Fury fight. The Dominic Breazeale win was a good win but it came off the heels of Breazeale getting crushed by Wilder and the other names on his resume aren't that impressive either.
          Wallin is a southpaw and relies on his boxing ability and Usyk is still a champion, seems a much better option than Whyte just like it would've been for Fury arguably more so because of peoples crying about Fury being in an apparently close fight with him.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I don't think Joshua deserves a shot at a top heavyweight .......coming off so many losses , he should start with a shop worn fighter like Whyte to try and win one first...

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              I don't think Joshua deserves a shot at a top heavyweight .......coming off so many losses , he should start with a shop worn fighter like Whyte to try and win one first...
              “deserves a shot” Lmao i’m sure otto would disagree $$
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

'from what I understand it is really up to AJ' ....Soooo we see it WAS....AJ who bottled it against Wilder and Fury for nearly $100m combined and then blamed his poor sponsors and everyone else .Who really cares anymore which handpicked fighters he 'fights' in his next 'business' move Anthony Joshua will always fight the easiest option ... he always has , who has Joshua ever beaten that's was a 'live' unbeaten 50/50 ? ...Not one!

Comment

Fury on the other hand went out to fight a guy who'd knocked out everyone and in his own back garden and beat him when he was still a stone over weight and no where match fit . Joshua's people say he needs a confidence builder here ...I'm sick of hearing about the weak minded one shot pony who since little Ruiz annihilated him don't know whether to box or fight and hasn't a clue who should now train him .....'he's work in progress' ....enough of this guy now!!
                  Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Wallin's too high-risk/low-reward.

Dude is totally underrated, which is exactly why Joshua & especially Hearn will stay away from him.

If they lose to Wallin, they'll never get another pay day again.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg thack thack like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X