Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton: I Clearly Beat Light, I Should Be Facing Okolie Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton: I Clearly Beat Light, I Should Be Facing Okolie Next

Brandon Glanton and David Light went toe to toe last Friday evening on ProBox TV, in a fight that many thought Glanton edged, however, it was Light who went home with the split decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The judges aren't incompetent and they know exactly what they are doing. It's just that they are corrupt. Glanton is a cool dude, but he needs to realize like the fans do, that judging isn't real in boxing. Just like wraslin, the whole sport is almost completely fake. except for the poor bastard combatants.

Comment

Glanton won that fight and sealed it with the knockdown.

Comment

Even without the knockdown Glanton won that fight.

I don't think it was anything nefarious, the judges just got it wrong.

Hope a big opportunity comes Glaton's way regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Even without the knockdown Glanton won that fight.

I don't think it was anything nefarious, the judges just got it wrong.

Hope a big opportunity comes Glaton's way regardless.
          Idk man that 8-2 card was insane lol like you said Glanton deff won the fight, was it close ? Yes but nk doubr he won hopefully he gets another big opportunity soon. Boxing doesn't pay much so hopefully this doesn't stunt is trajectory

Comment

Glanton won the fight. Can't recall how I scored it but it felt around 96-93 or 97-92 to me.

While I don't rule out corruption, I lean towards incompetence. The house fighter was Glanton, fighting at his promoter's venue and card. Light is fighting overseas and is not from a traditional boxing hot bed (New Zealand).

Some of these commissions are incredibly incompetent. It's hard enough for the establishes commissions to get things right, I certainly wouldn't expect it from Florida.

Comment

Working...
            X