Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franklin's Promoter: Whyte's List Of Excuses Is An Admission Of A Loss, Subpar Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franklin's Promoter: Whyte's List Of Excuses Is An Admission Of A Loss, Subpar Performance

Dmitriy Salita respects what Dillian Whyte has accomplished in the heavyweight division, but he doesn't appreciate how Whyte has handled his controversial victory over Jermaine Franklin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Take your vitamins, drink your orange juice, go for your morning walks and let’s do the fight when you’re a hundred-percent healthy." Salita with the sarcastic remarks i'm impressed.

Comment

I thought Franklin just nicked it but never argued the result as Franklin is never going to win any big fights and Whyte is about the same

Comment

Whyte tries to rip Wilder and calls him a fraud and a joke, but Dillian is the one making all the ridiculous excuses now.

Muh chest infection
        Muh bicep
        Fury pushed me over

Comment

No, don't need rematch. If your happy with Franklin performance, let that be the victiry. You don't need official win. Fight someone better than white and forget it
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

It’s good they are whining about the loss. It was a close fight and they need to stay as relevant as possible to get another payday. It’s smart business. This will help viewers tune in once he has another bout scheduled with another well known fighter.
            Last edited by Casualfanboy; 12-07-2022, 02:07 AM.

Comment

No way in Hell a relative unknown nobody like Franklin gets a decision in the UK unless he drops Whyte a few times, especially with two English judges. Knowing this, why did Salita agree to two English judges? He dropped the ball as promoter 9f Franklin, and now he expects Weasel Eddie to throw him a bone...

"Take your vitamins" is a clever allusion to the fact that Whyte thought so little of Franklin coming in, he wasn't on his usual PEDs regimen. Cute.

Comment

Working...
              X