Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Admits Estrada Rubber Match "Was The Most Difficult For Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Admits Estrada Rubber Match "Was The Most Difficult For Me"

GLENDALE, Arizona - Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez admitted that he might not be done with Juan Francisco Estrada. That's if he's not done with the sport altogether. The legendary former four-division titlist came up just short in his rubber match with Mexico's Estrada, who claimed a majority decision win in their DAZN headliner Saturday evening at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. For the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like he really means "difficult to accept the outcome". Because fairly certain he had a WAY harder fight with Srisaket in the rematch.

Comment

116-112 was a horrible score. A draw would've been fair IMO
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Chocolatito, who I'm a fan of, has no one to blame but himself for getting off to such a slow start. Estrada couldn't handle him once he got going. His performance reminded me of the last GGG-Canelo fight, Choc being GGG, of course. Maybe he doesn't have the ability to get going early and keep it going anymore. Sadly, my pre-fight concern came true with Estrada winning and making the series 1-2 in Estrada's favor when it should be 2-1 in Gonzalez's favor.
        eco1 eco1 juanpablo juanpablo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
          116-112 was a horrible score. A draw would've been fair IMO
          But your opinión does not matter, you dont know about boxing.

Gonzalez admitted His L.

This was clear, close fight to Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
            Chocolatito, who I'm a fan of, has no one to blame but himself for getting off to such a slow start. Estrada couldn't handle him once he got going. His performance reminded me of the last GGG-Canelo fight, Choc being GGG, of course. Maybe he doesn't have the ability to get going early and keep it going anymore. Sadly, my pre-fight concern came true with Estrada winning and making the series 1-2 in Estrada's favor when it should be 2-1 in Gonzalez's favor.
            Fights are 12 rounds, kid.

And Estrada owned him in the 11 and 12.

Still crying

Comment

It was a great fight once Roman got going. The 12th round was the deciding factor for Estrada. Big fan of both and the trilogy was excellent.

Comment

He won the first 2 fights so oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Fights are 12 rounds, kid.

And Estrada owned him in the 11 and 12.

Still crying
                  Learn to read, Kid. I wrote "Chocolatito, who I'm a fan of, has no one to blame but himself for getting off to such a slow start." Estrada clearly won that fight. Estrada won the 12th, but not the 11th, imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X