Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Catterall Rematch Pushed Back From February 4 Until Date TBD In February Or March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Catterall Rematch Pushed Back From February 4 Until Date TBD In February Or March

The date of the Josh Taylor-Jack Catterall rematch will change yet again. Promoter Bob Arum has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Taylor and Catterall will not fight February 4, as planned. Their second fight for Taylor's WBO junior welterweight title will instead take place either later in February or at some point in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Jack Catterall can beat Josh Taylor because I think Taylor has made himself about as lovable as a porcupine. Taylor is always talking about how tough he is and how he can beat up anyone. He came out and made a bunch of excuses after his first fight with Catterall even though he looked really bad in that fight. I definitely think that Jack Catterall was robbed in his first fight against Josh Taylor because the judges gave Taylor the benefit of the doubt in close rounds and Catterall didn't get the benefit of the doubt in close rounds. This most likely happened because it’s considered cool right now to hate Englishmen.

I hope Jack Catterall can teach him a lesson and show him that he's not as tough as he thinks he is.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Roj Roj like this.

Comment

Taylor slaps him this time. He had an off night. Catterall is skilled fighter tho. Ideal opponent for Teo as a tune up for Taylor.

Comment

I suspect the real reason is Taylor needs more time do make the weight.

Comment

These two will keep postponing this fight until people forget about them and won't be in any 140 pounder conversation. It is going to be a whole year since they last fought.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

The Futher back the fight gets pushed, the harder it'll be for Taylor to make weight, the easier it'll make the fight for Catteral.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Tart don’t want this, the public demanded it, he would have much rather have got the F out of dodge away from Catteral and moved up to welterweight and be fighting a Bud Crawford style picked bout for his debut. Maybe that is what he is still hoping for by delaying.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I suspect the real reason is Taylor needs more time do make the weight.
                Yeah or time to allow his cycle to align properly...
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

They should have changed the Eubank fight instead, which I think it's a pointless stay busy fight.

Comment

Hope Catterall gets the KO this time. Taylor had so many excuses after knowing that Jack was robbed that I wanted anyone to beat him next. I still hope Prograis gets another shot at him. I believe Regis will definitely put him to sleep this go around.

Comment

Working...
                    X