Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: "I Wish Nothing But The Best For Edgar Berlanga But He's Not Getting Any Better"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: "I Wish Nothing But The Best For Edgar Berlanga But He's Not Getting Any Better"

Having urged, pleaded, and flat-out begged the elite of the super middleweight division to face him, David Benavidez was relieved when he was given the good news. After years of back-and-forth trash talk between himself and Caleb Plant, the two have officially agreed to terms and will square off in the first quarter of 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A little shyte talking I see, I wonder if this is calculated groundwork for a future fight?

Comment

He’s on point here! I would pick Anthony Dirrell to stop Berlanga, really!

Comment

Berlanga did stopped improving. Instead of going by his strengths now he is trying to box more which he has a lot to learn and doesn't suit his style.

He had some notoriety coming in but once does layers got peeled away it showed his lack of skills.

Comment

All Berlanga had was the benefit of power, he's extremely limited skill wise, and judging by the way Angulo was walking through his shots, that power angle might be a farce exaggerated by his opposition level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            All Berlanga had was the benefit of power, he's extremely limited skill wise, and judging by the way Angulo was walking through his shots, that power angle might be a farce exaggerated by his opposition level.
            Indeed sir. It’s all well and good to to be able to flatten the 13-5 club fighters but when you find yourself unable to stop or hurt fringe contenders and certainly lower contenders then the knockouts were probably more due to skill level than actual ko power
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The kid from Arizona speaking the truth. He needs to develop or work on his strength.

Comment

Berlanga sucks man. Just by looking at his face you can tell. He wants to be like Daddy Yankee. Its all about fame, not boxing legacy for him.
                pnut901 pnut901 cruz1383 cruz1383 like this.

Comment

I'd like to see Berlanga vs Diego Pacheco at the end of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    I'd like to see Berlanga vs Diego Pacheco at the end of next year.
                    Maybe Pacheco needs somebody better?
                    Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X