Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: I'm Standing Pretty Now, Would Be A Dream To Fight Canelo...Whenever, Wherever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder: I'm Standing Pretty Now, Would Be A Dream To Fight Canelo...Whenever, Wherever

John Ryder has never been in a more prominent position in his career. The assurance of a big fight was secured for the veteran gatekeeper following an injury stoppage of Zach Parker at the start of the fifth round last month at The O2 in London. The win came with the interim WBO super middleweight title stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

John can't beat Canelo barring a miracle but there ain't many dudes in boxing I'd rather see get a Canelo payday.

Comment

Clenelos chef and car salesman opponents campaign continues

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        John can't beat Canelo barring a miracle but there ain't many dudes in boxing I'd rather see get a Canelo payday.
        really smh, GTFOH wid that desreve a payday BS. this is boxing not the stock market. i wanna see the best fights possible and this for sure is not one of them.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post

really smh, GTFOH wid that desreve a payday BS. this is boxing not the stock market. i wanna see the best fights possible and this for sure is not one of them.
          Canelo isn't planning on fighting the best, ryder deserves a payday, canelo will be fighting an elite fight, champion in bivol though

Comment

The article called Ryder a veteran gatekeeper, but the boxing public is supposed to perceive him as a legitimate opponent for an undisputed champion? Only Cinnabon and Eddie can do this type of shxt, spit in our faces, and question our intelligence, and still have avid supporters willing to defend it to the end. Meanwhile, the other mandatory fights present and past mean nothing and take a backseat to Ryder's mandatory because Ginger and Hearn say so. What a bunch of con artist pxssies.
            Last edited by Rebelrbg; 12-05-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

We all saw this man lose to 50 y/o Danny Jacobs

Comment

5 losses, a low KO rate, and 35 years old.....just not seeing much to threaten the elite with.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  The article called Ryder a veteran gatekeeper, but the boxing public is supposed to perceive him as a legitimate opponent for an undisputed champion? Only Cinnabon and Eddie can do this type of shxt, spit in our faces, and question our intelligence, and still have avid supporters willing to defend it to the end. Meanwhile, the other mandatory fights present and past mean nothing and take a backseat to Ryder's mandatory because Ginger and Hearn say so. What a bunch of con artist pxssies.
                  Yeah where are all the “who has he fought” machismo nationalists?

Comment

UK debut, May 7th, Emirates, 60k audience, solid opponent, similar styles. Worth of PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X