Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'd Bet 1 Million With Anybody That Wilder Knocks Joshua Out Cold!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'd Bet 1 Million With Anybody That Wilder Knocks Joshua Out Cold!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is willing to put his money where his mouth is - by putting up a bet of $1 million that Deontay Wilder will knock Anthony Joshua out - if the two former beltholders ever collide.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have Wilder knocking Joshua out aswell.
    It would be over for AJ b4 they even step in the ring.

Comment

Johnny hearn won’t make that fight till AJ is retiring if even then.

Comment

The walls have fallen in for Joshua and Hearn as it's obvious he avoided Wilder for the 'give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow' (AND HE DIDN'T!) then Barry Hearn pre Ruiz 1 'If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years then I'll take that'. Now they have refused around £40m to fight Fury last weekend and for the heavyweight championship . Is any of these Joshua fans STILL stupid enough to believe they are not being conned? 100% Joshua will not accept fighting Wilder next and probably never , he knows the out come .Hearn and Joshua are still looking for easy fights and a Wembley Stadium fight as their 'major' fight for an in house bag of bollocks with a man he's already KO'D and who looked terrible just two weeks ago. This is what they want!.Joshua has never beaten anyone unbeaten and live , if you think he has please respond and tell us who ? Hearn has done a good job conning the public on Joshua's behalf and coming with the gold medal it all looked promising when he signed him BUT he laughed at the guy who wanted to sign with him , Fury and refused him .That is who Eddie Hearn is and now all's he can do is watch and get even more bitter knowing he refused to sign the best Heavyweight fighter of at least this era when it was there on a plate for him. Fury goes on to fight Usyk then the juggernaught and maybe one of the live up and comers like Anderson , for Joshua , he's being put into a 'comeback' fight again by Hearn with his main goal to fight in-house with Whyte who was KO'd by Fury and never won a round. If that's good enough for you and your 'bar' as a boxing fan is set so low then , enjoy but I'll tell you now , it's going to two guys Joshua and Hearn who are laughing at you!

Comment

Everyone knows that Wilder knocks Joshua out, and that includes his promoter Eddie Hearn, which is why we'll never see the fight.

Comment

Fury is saying what we all being saying for years. This was even before Ruiz decked AJ!
            Fact Fact Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

I think wilder knocks him out too. Not sure why Eddie doesn’t want the fight next but this does kind of imply he never really wanted the wilder fight or at least doesn’t have confidence in Aj.

Comment

Tyson should give the money to the winner if he loses stop talking he is becoming very boring now.

Comment

Fury wants ruiz to beat wilder, does he want Josh to also? Maybe betting 1million he hopes prediction comes true?
                  Very naughty mr fury.
                  I want wilder v ruiz next. But if wilder don't fght ruiz, of course wilder v josh is great
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-05-2022, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Tyson should give the money to the winner if he loses stop talking he is becoming very boring now.
                    You kidding? Fury is pure comedy gold. He is this eras s h I t talking Ali. If it weren’t for Fury the HW division would be one big giant bore.

Comment

Working...
                    X