Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Rips Jaime Munguia's Resume: "This Is A Built Up Record"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Rips Jaime Munguia's Resume: "This Is A Built Up Record"

From the outside looking in, Jaime Munguia has put together the sort of sparkling record that will impress even the harshest of critics. However, after dissecting his ledger even further - fans, media pundits, and even his contemporaries, including Shawn Porter, are left wanting more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like your record Shawn

Comment

Greg Haugen was right, these dudes pad their **** with Tijuana Taxi Drivers. Well I guess nowadays it would be uber drivers.....they have uber in mexico right???
      Z1nho Z1nho likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dela View Post
        5u69LPe.gif

You're smoking dope guy.

Comment

This is old news to me and most real boxing fan. This dude is fighting no one worth a damn. I forget dudes name on here who would defend Munguia tooth and nail but lately he's been a little quiet. I am not 100% sure why. Anyhow, Munguia is going to be 75-0 and no one on his record is going to have pulse when he fights them.

Comment

Shawn record is very impressive go back to watch YouTube fights you know nothing

Comment

Shawn Porter be dropping the gospel #facts #doe

Comment

Porter is right
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

You smoking glass dck

Comment

Even if you don't agree with Shawn, there's nothing to brag about. Just BooBoo this and BooBoo that. Mungo is marinating.

Comment

Working...
                    X