Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Not Looking To Retire, Plans To Continue Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Not Looking To Retire, Plans To Continue Career

Heavyweight veteran Derek Chisora, 38-years-old, is not looking to retire in the near future. This past Saturday night, before a crowd of 60,000 fans at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium saw Chisora take a beating at the hands of WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora on a one way ticket to brain damage if he keeps going.

I really like Derek, think he’s provided great entertainment throughout his career but what is he continuing for? He’s surely made enough money, especially after the Fury pay day.

Chisora needs saving from himself I think, the legs are gone, he’s taken a lot of headshots throughout his career. We don’t want another Danny Williams situation.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more RJJ - I hope that was just an ego, macho, warrior type reaction. Which I don’t blame him for. But after he thinks about it and his family weighs in (hopefully), he’ll realize he has nothing more to prove. I could even see Fury picking him up to be part of his team in some capacity and maybe that will be a springboard to remaining in the game without actually fighting.
      The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Hang 'em up Del Boy! We love you, but it's over.
        Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Chisora on a one way ticket to brain damage if he keeps going.

I really like Derek, think he’s provided great entertainment throughout his career but what is he continuing for? He’s surely made enough money, especially after the Fury pay day.

Chisora needs saving from himself I think, the legs are gone, he’s taken a lot of headshots throughout his career. We don’t want another Danny Williams situation.
          I agree, I think it's just all he knows so it's hard for him to stop. Someone that cares about him needs to convince him to step away for his own good. I like chisora, he'll fight anybody and always give his all. I'd really hate to see him end up like Ali.

Comment

Should have been pulled out at the start of the first round. Just more filler on Fury’s padded record.

Comment

Chisora should fight Wilder and Andy or even King Kong

Comment

I’m all for Del Boy but this just doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Comment

Until a bum gets past him, he should keep going. Look at who all he has lost to. For crying out load, he just lost a close decision to Usyk.

Comment

''Career'' !!!!

Losing still pays and he has a lot of losing left in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X