Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: We Wanted To Be Stronger, Not Allow Chocolatito To Outwork Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada: We Wanted To Be Stronger, Not Allow Chocolatito To Outwork Us

GLENDALE, Arizona - Juan Francisco Estrada believed he checked off every box at the end of his third clash with Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez. A clear win may not have come of the occasion, though his twelve-round, majority decision victory on Saturday was certainly less disputable than the split decision win he claimed last March in Dallas, Texas. Aiding Estrada's cause in the third act was the assurance that he wouldn't once again get outworked during their lineal and vacant WBC 115-pound championship at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Mr. Gallo your legs looked very strong last night but I was expecting more Mexican style from you.

Comment

Fantastic fight, big fan of both of these warriors. Thank you both! Great stuff.
      sinca Veneno KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Not the most exciting fight of the trilogy but Estrada did what he had too. Good win for him

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
          Well Mr. Gallo your legs looked very strong last night but I was expecting more Mexican style from you.
          "Mexican style" thats for casuals you know better than that.

Mexican style has always been boxer/puncher style. Can you find face first brawlers sure but you can also have black, Asian and white face first brawlers too.

For those that know the sport knows that Mexican style Is boxer/punchers.

Get it right.

Estrada was masterful last night.

Comment

Choc got robbed, again

Comment

Masterclass boxing at back foot. That's what I call sweet science.

Comment

Working...
              X