Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Hit Chisora With Shots That'd Knock Anybody Else Spark Out; Called Me A Little B!tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Hit Chisora With Shots That'd Knock Anybody Else Spark Out; Called Me A Little B!tch

Their fight wasn't remotely competitive, but Derek Chisora was every bit as tough Saturday night as Tyson Fury remembered. The 38-year-old contender took an inordinate amount of punishment, unnecessarily it seemed, during their one-sided
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charity event for Del.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Now lets see if Uysk is finally ready for the ultimate beat down...Joshua was 'business wise' astute enough not to take it but I get the feeling Uysk will and good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Now lets see if Uysk is finally ready for the ultimate beat down...Joshua was 'business wise' astute enough not to take it but I get the feeling Uysk will and good on him.
        I love that you believe Fury on that when he gave Joshua 3 deadlines, the first one was to agree to the fight in 24 hours and then there was another 24 hour one and then the last one was a few days. And then he went and fought Derek Chisora. So all those deadlines were because he needed to fight Chisora?? Not because he was never serious about the fight? lol

Also please explain why Tyson Fury has only fought 2 top-10 boxers in 7 years?

Clearly Fury is a ducker. He constantly set ups fights and then ducks them. Lost count of all these MMA champions he was going to fight. He even retired to avoid the contracted Wlad rematch

blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Ricky Hatton 'I want to get inside & throw my dangerous punches. I don't mind taking shots to the head to do that. I can take them'
          Floyd Mayweather Senior ' What foolishness is that. You don't want to just be taking shots to the head, boy. Don't you understand, thats your brain in there'.

What happened on Saturday was dangerous lunacy & I'm afraid to say that Derek Chisora & his family are likely to live with the bad consequences for years to come. The sport I loved used to be about keeping your head out of the way of punches, & I hasten to add that wasn't just silky defensive boxers but warriors like Marciano, Chavez & Frazier. You are meant to keep your head out of the way as much as possible, not just stand there & eat punishment. That doesn't make you a warrior, it makes you a brain-damaged schmuck.

Comment

This fight with the best lefty in the world will be for fury the end of his way Usik is the best heavyweight and don't be fooled by the weight because usik beat joshua and joyce in amateur and he would beat him also in professional you can hit as hard you want but without a target you hit the wind

Comment

So Fury has said he wants to fight Usyk then Joyce next year. Warren says the WBA is next so does that mean that Fury is going to drop both the WBA and IBF belts or just the IBF and a deal struck to fight Dubois later in the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
                So Fury has said he wants to fight Usyk then Joyce next year. Warren says the WBA is next so does that mean that Fury is going to drop both the WBA and IBF belts or just the IBF and a deal struck to fight Dubois later in the year?
                He will almost certainly drop the IBF assuming he beats Usyk, they stripped him 10 days after fighting Wlad for signing a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
                  Fury is the WBC champ. Risky has the other titles and a undisputed fight will trump any mandatory fights.

Comment

Chisora if a tough guy, but this fight shouldn`t have happened.

Fury must fight Usyk or Joyce next.
                    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 12-05-2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X