Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Usyk: You're Next, You Little B!tch! I Ain't No Bodybuilder, Sucker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Usyk: You're Next, You Little B!tch! I Ain't No Bodybuilder, Sucker!

Oleksandr Usyk stood silent on the ring apron and appeared as if he were trying not to laugh. Tyson Fury yelled in Usyk's face just a few minutes after he was done dismantling Dereck Chisora, an opponent who gave Usyk a difficult fight just two years ago. An ever-rowdy Fury promised the undefeated IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion he'll get some of the same if they fight next at some point early in 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t really fancy the language. I also don’t fancy him being mean. It truly is not a good example to make when you talk about the Lord and then you behave in that fashion. Be better Tyson Fury. Be better

Comment

Yeah that's right certainly no bodybuilder. He's built like a fridge with an ice dispensing tray. His love handles alone probably weigh the same as two flyweights

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
        I don’t really fancy the language. I also don’t fancy him being mean. It truly is not a good example to make when you talk about the Lord and then you behave in that fashion. Be better Tyson Fury. Be better
        I go one better furys this supposed beacon of mens mental health yet he's up there calling usyk ugly little man, gap toothed little ***** ***** etc really Sets an example doesn't it
        Last edited by Gideon lock; 12-04-2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Usyk has already started gathering useful data just by looking into Fury's eyes.

Comment

That was difficult to watch... made me like Usyk even more

Comment

I agree that Tyson Fury's language is rough, very rough, but bottom line I believe he is the fighter he says he is. No diplomatic falsities from this man, just raw and sincere opinion.
              ralex ralex thack thack like this.

Comment

Tho it was a terrible sparing bout

Comment

I like Usyk great boxer and seems a good guy but this is not a who is the best behaved contest . This is who is the best fighter in the world and that just happens to be the Englishman from up north. Usyk must know his days are numbered with this much bigger version of himself.
                  Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Usyk has already started gathering useful data just by looking into Fury's eyes.
                    I thought Usyk looked nonplussed as he just stared through Fury. I realize Tyson was just trying to be showman and hype that fight but I also think he was a little off put ​by Usyk's crazy eyed glare. At that point Joyce joined in to give the corny response Fury desired.
                    Motofan Motofan Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X