Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Bags Majority Decision Over Samuel Carmona in Tough Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Bags Majority Decision Over Samuel Carmona in Tough Defense

GLENDALE, Arizona - Julio Cesar Martinez tried in vain to slow down a mobile Samuel Carmona. He instead had to settle for a majority decision win over his unbeaten challenger, in a decision well received by the crowd after a fight that everyone wanted to forget.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-03-2022, 10:44 PM.

They robbed that Spaniard. Terrible.

Comment

What a robbery. Martinez clearly lost the first 5 rounds, then carmona broke his hand, but yet still managed to win the last two rounds. I could maybe see a draw at best, but these wide score cards are a pure joke. Honestly, carmona isn’t very good, and Martinez is a one trick pony who isn’t very good.
      Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

This was Carmonas 9th fight, he was late replacement and hurt his hand. Yeah not that good fight because of running but he got my respect

Comment

Carmona held less and threw more than Haney and Fraud. Shameful.

Comment

Carmona won that 8-4, but i knew the robbery was coming. To get wins over Americans and Mexicans in the US is near impossible. Absolutely grotesque.
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Carmona won that 8-4, but i knew the robbery was coming. To get wins over Americans and Mexicans in the US is near impossible. Absolutely grotesque.
              You're a sick bastard if you think what that Carmona guy just did deserved a W fuxk outta here wierdo.

Guy came to run like usian bolt disgusting **** to praise.

Comment

Carmona showing how limited Martinez is. No adjustments, lacks ring IQ, just an unorthodox brawler.

Comment

Carmona could have got the nod but barely. If his hand was good he def would have won. Martinez has to make adjustments.. can't just throw 100% power every single punch. Too one dimensional

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    You mean like Those brits getting robberies over Mexicans in unjolley ole england. But yeah they do rob europeans in the US, and rob americans and mexicans in Europe. The Russians and africans get robbed the most. Pretty messed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X