Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Needs Right Elbow Surgery, 6-8 Weeks To Recover; Says He 'F----- Me Hands Up'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Needs Right Elbow Surgery, 6-8 Weeks To Recover; Says He 'F----- Me Hands Up'

Tyson Fury revealed during his post-fight interview Saturday night that he'll need some time to deal with two injuries in the aftermath of his dominant victory over Dereck Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should have had the surgery before the fight and not wasted everybody's time with this pointless fight, also could have saved Chisora the unnecessary beating

Comment

Naw brother,fight usyk in February. Nobody told you to take this fight,so these are not nothing more than excuses on your part. You were the one that was making ultimatums and were dead set on a December fight. Now that usyk is waiting to throw hands with you, you want to make the guy wait until March/April? How convenient considering that the Ibf is breathing down the guys neck with a bs mandatory fight. As a fury fan this honestly sounds like a duck on his part.

Comment

Had months to get surgery done... now he needs it.

He'll probably need another tune up after surgery. Chisora 4?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Naw brother,fight usyk in February. Nobody told you to take this fight,so these are not nothing more than excuses on your part. You were the one that was making ultimatums and were dead set on a December fight. Now that usyk is waiting to throw hands with you, you want to make the guy wait until March/April? How convenient considering that the Ibf is breathing down the guys neck with a bs mandatory fight. As a fury fan this honestly sounds like a duck on his part.
          You’re pretty slow aren’t you? Usyk said NO to December. Wanted February/march. Now Fury is saying march/April, which Usyk agrees to, and it’s a duck? I don’t want to be rude but get your head checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Had months to get surgery done... now he needs it.

He'll probably need another tune up after surgery. Chisora 4?
            Maybe it should be Chisora vs Usyk 2. Since Usyk went life and death with him a couple of fights ago
            Silence Silence likes this.

Comment

This is real injury unlike Usyk's BS "old injuries". Chisora is like tank and hitting him like punching wall.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

You’re pretty slow aren’t you? Usyk said NO to December. Wanted February/march. Now Fury is saying march/April, which Usyk agrees to, and it’s a duck? I don’t want to be rude but get your head checked out.
                Yea some of them are just thick some are just pissed up and blinded by hate, it's hard to reply sometimes but then it's nice to try and help them, I suppose.

Comment

Another tuneup incoming. Maybe Charr this time?
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer Roj Roj like this.

Comment

Does this mean we aren't getting the Christian Hammer rematch? Maybe he'll take a risk and fight Dave Allen next

Comment

Working...
                    X