Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Someone's Getting Knocked Out In Much Different Fight From Last Time With Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Someone's Getting Knocked Out In Much Different Fight From Last Time With Chisora

Tyson Fury defeated Dereck Chisora relatively easily the last time they fought. The eventual heavyweight champion dominated Chisora for much of a rematch that was stopped by Chisora's handlers following the 10th round in November 2014 at ExCeL London. Fury mostly controlled that bout with his jab and
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure this is a gimme fight - but refreshing to have a heavyweight champion with personality.

Comment

Chisora gives it his all. He's a very poor man's Joe Frazier, but he's not bad.

This fight yes, looks to be very one-sided.

Comment

This fight is completely irrelevant.

Just came here to say Pacquiao aka PacRoid, had a ref admit to blatantly cheat for him several times in one of his fights.

And we know NeedlePhobia has had plenty of "help" in his fraudulent career.

This is Just another instance of it.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Sure this is a gimme fight - but refreshing to have a heavyweight champion with personality.
          At least it isnt being made out to be more than it is. It is something to watch at least and it is a decent stay busy fight.

What if Derek wins?

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
            I guess if personality includes lying and deceiving fans and just being out right annoying to the point you just skip most interviews unless your extremely bored or actually have low IQ you believe anything from a heavyweight champion because it’s just a ball of pointless nonsense ? I guess that sums up the mentality of most of todays fans so yea why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

At least it isnt being made out to be more than it is. It is something to watch at least and it is a decent stay busy fight.

What if Derek wins?
              more chance of flying to the moon , I bet he’s not had a committed, organised and dedicated training camp , is he gonna ship in very tall expensive sparring partners when both he and tyson know it’s a farewell pension for Del Boy, 4 rds maybe 5 , my guess is fury will be relatively cautious until Del has gone for broke over 3 rds then fury dictates how he wants to win it .

Comment

Working...
              X