Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach SugarHill Says Tyson Fury is Getting Better With Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coach SugarHill Says Tyson Fury is Getting Better With Age

The seaside town of Morecambe in the North of England might be a long way from urban Detroit, but both places feel like home to trainer Sugar Hill. The coach of heavyweight king Tyson Fury has spent the last six or seven weeks back in Morecombe with his charge, preparing Fury for his third go-round with old friend and foe Dereck Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's what happens when you fight Dillian Whyte and Chisora instead of Klitschko, Wilder, Joshua, or Usyk. You look a lot better.
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Not sure if hes better. He can be hit easier so not sure hes better. He might be better at things, but avoiding being hit might not be one of them. Overall better, why not? All that new training to add more strings to bow.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2022, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Ominous parallels of Lewis and Steward, Klitschko and Steward, and others….

Comment

Hill talks sense through and through but I take my hat off to Eddie Hearn for promoting this fight so well and selling us Chisora on PPV and his never ending admiration for Derick as a fighter.....he's out done Frankie here!

Comment

I think Sugar Hill definitely added that extra asset to Fury's arsenal, that Kronk gym stuff.

He may be talking up Chisora though, but he know's it's a mismatch.

Comment

Fury is big, mobile, and has a great chin. I don't see any current heavyweight beating him. I like Usyk, but it's hard for me to see how he would beat Fury.

Comment

I think Chisora has improved also. Fury might be in for a shock. Its just that Chisora is old now that his improvements might not be so obvious.

Comment

HGH and TRT are probably helping.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    Fury is big, mobile, and has a great chin. I don't see any current heavyweight beating him. I like Usyk, but it's hard for me to see how he would beat Fury.
                    Usyk can get in and out quickly and negate Fury's reach advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X