Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lerena: I'm No Steppingstone; Dubois Is Gonna Realize, 'What The F--- Have I Done?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lerena: I'm No Steppingstone; Dubois Is Gonna Realize, 'What The F--- Have I Done?'

Kevin Lerena knows the role he is supposed to play in Daniel Dubois' high-profile undercard appearance Saturday night. The South African southpaw has plans of his own, however, for a fight against a heavily favored heavyweight Lerena feels has been disrespectful during the buildup toward their 12-rounder. Lerena has boxed mostly as a cruiserweight during
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Lerena gets the upset.

We support him here in south africa. Also, the British like to hype up their heavyweights too much, as Teddy Atlas said. Only Tyson Fury is worthy of that hype, amongst the British heavyweights today.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      I hope Lerena gets the upset.

We support him here in south africa. Also, the British like to hype up their heavyweights too much, as Teddy Atlas said. Only Tyson Fury is worthy of that hype, amongst the British heavyweights today.
      By definition any Brit you know about will be hyped because they will have a powerful promoter behind them with a largely global TV reach.

Whether there any good will always come out in the wash because Brits will largely fight the fights they should

Comment

I know south africans are pretty hard as you guys deal with lions and hyenas and stuff. But anyone Dubois hits gets to taste canvas. Dubois hits harder than Wilder.

Comment

Working...
        X