Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If Joshua Was Gonna Fight Me, He Would've Took Like $40M To Do It December 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If Joshua Was Gonna Fight Me, He Would've Took Like $40M To Do It December 3rd

Tyson Fury suspects that he'll never fight Anthony Joshua at this point. Fury feels that if Joshua truly wanted to challenge him in what would've been billed as the biggest fight in British boxing history, even with Joshua coming off back-to-back losses to Oleksandr Usyk, they would be preparing to go at it
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
    “No, because he’s a coward,” Fury told BoxingScene.com. “If Joshua was gonna fight me, he would’ve took like $40 million to do it on the 3rd of December. And instead, he SHlT himself and run away like a little BlTCH. But I don’t blame him because I was gonna spank his little ass all over the TV. And he wouldn’t have been able to walk around with his muscles and all that SHlT
    Hilarious, and nothing that was wrong.

Comment

Yes, I think Josh should 've fought fury. Josh would have got all the praise stepping up after 2 losses, fury had less to gain.
      Josh seems to be waiting for the perfect time, but there is no perfect time when stars are aligned, you got to take opportunity when it comes as there's no garauntees.
      Ok, you didn't fight fury that's ok, but give explanation why. Explain when perfect time is. Is it after you beat wilder, usyk in triology then white rematch and then fury?
      Simply, when will we get fury v josh?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2022, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Joshua just for taking the fight would of been given credit, even if he would of lost but? Put in a good effort, again he would of learnt from it and nobody would of discredited him.

I think Joshua wanted the fight. But people must also understand, this is not exactly like organizing a fight on a back field somewhere 'This is elite level sport'.

The period in which team Joshua was being put under unnecessary pressure to get the fight done quick, it was very unprofessional.

I have never seen that before in boxing, The Kiltschko's negotiated with David Haye for a long time, Lewis vs Tyson, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, they where not threatened with 24 hour ultimatums.

But also being honest, I do think to myself? Well maybe Joshua should of just by passed all the business and took the fight. At the end of the day all these promoters and sponsors he not only works for them, they work for him etc.

Note: I actually think Fury vs Joshua is currently right now, and has been for sometime a overrated match up. The competitive rivalry of this era has been Wilder vs Fury, both inside and outside the ring 'That was pure passion'. I am not sure why people bang on about Joshua vs Fury, the spite and hostility seems to be one sided 'And that all depends on what Fury is thinking on any given day'.

I think Joshua now that he has not taken the fight, has to fight his way back into genuine elite level.

Comment

Well, Fury isn't wrong. A lot of people now view Joshua as a sh-ithouse bum.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Fury took a 3 year break off of boxing, with mental health issues and drug problems, but expects no one else to take any mental health breaks. Clearly, AJ had something going on in his head and coming back so fast to face the best HW wouldn’t have been a good idea unless he was just looking to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Fury took a 3 year break off of boxing, with mental health issues and drug problems, but expects no one else to take any mental health breaks. Clearly, AJ had something going on in his head and coming back so fast to face the best HW wouldn’t have been a good idea unless he was just looking to cash out.
              I personally want see AJ/Wilder. It’s 50/50 right now but definitely ain’t going 12 complete rounds.
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I think the time frame just wasn’t right for either Joshua or Usyk after their rematch. Fights of that magnitude take time to set up. Tyson says & does whatever he wants. He’s got one belt & Usyk has 3. I like Fury but he was the one who claimed retirement in April. If he wanted to stay active he could have done this Chisora fight or another voluntary defence much earlier than Dec 3. It’s not Usyk or Joshua’s fault that he decided to wait 8 months to step in the ring again. It’s not like the Whyte fight was some gruelling slugfest. He can talk all the BS he wants. Waiting until December is on him. If he would have taken a fight earlier than today the Usyk fight could have already been signed if he won his voluntary. I find Fury entertaining but his recent rants like the one in this article is quite ridiculous. He sounds like a spoiled brat who didn’t get his way. STFU & beat Chisora today then signed to fight Usyk. When it comes to making big fights Fury has not always been blameless. The Klitschko rematch & the failed attempt to bypass the contracted 3rd Wilder fight. He wants 3 fights next year then take out Chisora quickly then fight Usyk in March. Regardless of the result fight again in July & before years end.
                Last edited by joe strong; 12-03-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Fury acts like a little kid, everything has to happen the way he wants and when he wants and if not he starts to bully others. When people criticize him he brings up depression and addiction to gain some sympathy. This goes on and on and on
                  dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Actually i dont blame Josh for not fighting Fury in Dec 2022. But dont put it off forever. There wont be a perfect time, where stars are aligned, so give us idea what you plan to do, before you fight Fury. Dont wait until you and fury are on long unbeaten runs looking like killers and invicible because that time might not come.
                    Sometimes you just got to get the fight made, then worry about everything else.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2022, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X