Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Rooting Loudly For Derek Chisora: "I'd Love To See Him Chin Tyson Fury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Rooting Loudly For Derek Chisora: "I'd Love To See Him Chin Tyson Fury"

As the heavyweight smoke begins to clear, both Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk have emerged as the cream of the crop. Fury, of course, violently ended his protracted rivalry with Deontay Wilder, stopping his man in the 11th round following a back-and-forth brawl in October of 2021. For an encore, Fury easily defended his WBC crown against fellow British native, Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is such a hater!
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Are you crazy hearn? Why you sabotaging Josh v fury fight?

Comment

And Hearn had the chance to sign the worlds best Heavyweight BUT instead chose a stable of Heavyweight losers ......that's young Edward as bitter as ever!

Comment

Misery loves company and Hearn just wants to see Fury get embarrassed by an underdog the way Aj did. Unfortunately for Hearn, Fury isn’t a weak chinned and weak minded body builder with limited skills.
          fellajoe fellajoe likes this.

Comment

It would benefit Hearn in the short term. If Chisora scores the upset (and there's no rematch), Hearn could put on a Chisora/AJ fight and then Whyte gets the winner.

Dereck is a charismatic guy, his antics outside the ring are entertaining and he gives it his all inside the ring. He's not the best fighter but he's a warrior through and through.

I'm not even from the UK, but I am a fan of Del Boy.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Salty pathetic man and his dying company

Comment

Would be a hell of a cherry pick gone wrong!

Comment

Well, duh!

Hearn is in this for money and the most profitable outcome for him, by far, would be his man upsetting the top dog.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    It would benefit Hearn in the short term. If Chisora scores the upset (and there's no rematch), Hearn could put on a Chisora/AJ fight and then Whyte gets the winner.

Dereck is a charismatic guy, his antics outside the ring are entertaining and he gives it his all inside the ring. He's not the best fighter but he's a warrior through and through.

I'm not even from the UK, but I am a fan of Del Boy.
                    Who the fugh isn’t a Del Boy fan
                    How can you not like the guy
                    The only thing you can dislike about him are his antics and even then lol
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X