Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: Lerena Looking For a Rep - I've Got To Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: Lerena Looking For a Rep - I've Got To Destroy Him!

Daniel Dubois, at 25, remains the junior member of the heavyweight pack, but the Londoner is not one for hanging around. Dubois makes the first defense of his WBA "regular" heavyweight title against South Africa's Kevin Lerena in the chief
    [Click Here To Read More]

considering Lerena is a former CW with a 50ish percent KO percentage and no snapping jab, I'm guessing Dubios is going to knock him TF out

Comment

South Africans are hard, they got to deal with lions and hyenas. But it takes a joyce type chin to withstand Dubois onslaughts.
      But Dubois more likely to get wilder and Josh and Ruiz fight, than a fury fight.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2022, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Dubois is overhyped and overrated. He's there for the taking, if Lerena can survive the first few rounds and take him into deep water.

There are quite a few other heavyweights who would beat Dubois comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          considering Lerena is a former CW with a 50ish percent KO percentage and no snapping jab, I'm guessing Dubios is going to knock him TF out
          That's the expected outcome.

But I believe Lerena has more rounds/experience, and he's southpaw. Both could be factors.

This is a good test for where DuBWAH is mentally after the layoff.

Comment

Your height, and reach should facilitate that against this opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Dubois is overhyped and overrated. He's there for the taking, if Lerena can survive the first few rounds and take him into deep water.

There are quite a few other heavyweights who would beat Dubois comfortably.
              No, he probably isnt. He was doing better than Parker was doing against Joyce, before his face caved in.

Comment

Working...
              X