Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Usyk Was Offered A Lot Of Money To Fight December 3rd; I Can't Be Waiting Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Usyk Was Offered A Lot Of Money To Fight December 3rd; I Can't Be Waiting Around

Tyson Fury feels optimistic about the probability of facing Oleksandr Usyk next if he defeats Dereck Chisora on Saturday night and leaves the ring unscathed. The undefeated Usyk is expected to watch Fury-Chisora III from a ringside seat at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I call bullchit on this one
    Fury talking out of his azz

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I call bullchit on this one
      Fury talking out of his azz
      Is he? We know Usyk was sent over a contract and was given two weeks to go over it and sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Is he? We know Usyk was sent over a contract and was given two weeks to go over it and sign.
        Ok fine , he was sent a contract
        Doesn’t mean chit in all honesty , just look at Bud talking about getting 10 mil for his fight
        Ffs he says he has already received half of it , the other half a week before the fight
        10 mil without ever stepping in the ring
        Is he ?

Comment

Give Usyk a break. Dude went to war. Literally. Hit him up in a few months.

Comment

I like Fury, but one day he's retired, the next day it has to be in December.

Comment

I call BS......even then, fighting Chisora is wack af

Comment

Usyk might be dealing with the wrong people. They said he was busted up, but he's talking like the lumps were minor. It reeks of Edwardian marination.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  I call BS......even then, fighting Chisora is wack af
                  Yeah, that is a pointless fight.

If you really wanna fight someone, you work with their teams on the contract. You just don't do ultimatums. You negotiate.

Comment

I agree, this fight is roller derby. Delboy had to come in heavy too. Like he ate buckets of KFC. Trying to pull an Andy.

Comment

Working...
                    X