Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Says He Received Half of His Purse Already Ahead of Avanesyan Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Says He Received Half of His Purse Already Ahead of Avanesyan Fight

Terence Crawford feels good about his new and mysterious financial backer, given how he has already secured half his purse without even stepping inside the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clownford piping up again, more bums than Elton John and George Michael combined.

Comment

crawford and spence were negotiating since may & all that emerged is pure crap, someone must be laughing somewhere

Comment

He's not doing too well selling this fight for fans

Comment

i think blk must have told crawford to stop being quiet and talk more & crawford has taken this onboard and to a new level, arum must be scratching his head thinking, damn all i could get this guy to say was 'you know' all these years and now hes suing me for it too & i made him rich too with easy fights, go figure
          Last edited by Smash; 12-02-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Clownford piping up again, more bums than Elton John and George Michael combined.
            Wait, he's a clown for getting a GUARANTEED $10M, of which $5M has already been deposited into his bank account before even stepping into the ring? Funny how that works.

How much money do you make a year?

EXACTLY!

Comment

Bob said Avan's check cleared. Crawford got 1/2 plus the other 1/2 due before the 1st round. Explain to me why he couldn't get a guarantee from PBC? Spence ducks Crawford and dangerous mandatories to fight a flute playing burnout but everyone external to PBC gets the blame. LDBC propaganda all over the place!

Comment

if crawford can get 10 mil for fighting this guy imagine what he could get if he actually fought another top p4p undefeated guy, oh wait

Comment

New streaming service offering more than its work. He better sell out Omaha.

Comment

Idk Terrance, Errol is saving a lot of money with his Firestick.

Comment

Working...
                    X