No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko-Chris Arreola: Open Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko-Chris Arreola: Open Workout Quotes

Undefeated, No. 1-ranked WBC world contender Cristobal Arreola jumped rope, posed and hit the mitts with trainer Henry Ramirez during a free open public workout Wednesday at Muscle Beach in Venice, Calif.

[details]

easy work for vitali

Comment

I was watching Ring Life with Chris Arreola on HBO. He's got a decent looking wife for a fat boy. The chick was crying while he was in that fight with Travis Walker. I'll bet Vitali will cause her to have a nervous break down.

Comment

Arreola will catch him!

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
          easy work for vitali
          Agreed.

Very easy.

Comment

If Arreola, and this is a big IF, comes under 250. Then I like Arreola to pull off the upset.

Comment

vitali mid round KO

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Undefeated, No. 1-ranked WBC world contender Cristobal Arreola jumped rope, posed and hit the mitts with trainer Henry Ramirez during a free open public workout Wednesday at Muscle Beach in Venice, Calif.

[details]
                If it was an open workout, I wonder why the article didn't say what sort of shape Arreola seemed to be in. That's kinda crucial to know. A really in shape Arreola has an outside chance. An out of shape Arreola has no chance whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  If it was an open workout, I wonder why the article didn't say what sort of shape Arreola seemed to be in. That's kinda crucial to know. A really in shape Arreola has an outside chance. An out of shape Arreola has no chance whatsoever.

...He's going to come into the fight just like all of big Vit's opponents. Fat as **** and looking for one big shot but knowing deep down that they have no shot at all. Why not eat all the tacos and burritos you want if you are just going to get your sombrero handed to you in the end anyway? God bless that fat **** and I hope his big head cushions his fall when he gets sleepy and rests on the canvas in round 6-7.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...He's going to come into the fight just like all of big Vit's opponents. Fat as **** and looking for one big shot but knowing deep down that they have no shot at all. Why not eat all the tacos and burritos you want if you are just going to get your sombrero handed to you in the end anyway? God bless that fat **** and I hope his big head cushions his fall when he gets sleepy and rests on the canvas in round 6-7.
                    Maybe, but I'd like to hear from someone who saw him at the open workout.

Comment

Working...
                    X