Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Benn Has Gone MIA - if You Have Done Nothing Wrong Then You Don't Hide!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Benn Has Gone MIA - if You Have Done Nothing Wrong Then You Don't Hide!

Chris Eubank Jr. says he believes Conor Benn will never escape the shadow of his failed drugs tests but says he still expects to fight him one day and wants to do it in the UK, even though Benn has relinquished his British license.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am the first to comment and here it is: yup.

When you make the Eubanks, especially Jr, seem like they need our sympathy, you know fcked things up.

Good job Conor!

Comment

Two separate failed drug tests and not MIA missing full stop....no action! He needs banning . I was hoping as Jr. said that this was just a one off with him fighting a smaller guy out of his weight division but he we go they've managed to get little Liam Smith who is a decent at light middle but has never fought at Eubanks weight ....pathetic and PPV , he's having a laugh!

Comment

Sad to see British boxing reach this low
        thack thack likes this.

Comment

If Jr. insists on fighting super welterweights then he should make 154lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
            I am the first to comment and here it is: yup.

When you make the Eubanks, especially Jr, seem like they need our sympathy, you know fcked things up.

Good job Conor!
            I was thinking the exact same thing. This is the best PR that Jnr has ever had. He is almost coming across saintly and brave now while Benn is toxic

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              If Jr. insists on fighting super welterweights then he should make 154lbs!
              Another view is, if these guys want to fight him, then the weight should be 160.

Comment

eubank doesnt seem to realise how things work, the sport is full of drug cheats thriving after being busted & many getting away with it im sure too, almost nobody admits they did something wrong either
                The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  eubank doesnt seem to realise how things work, the sport is full of drug cheats thriving after being busted & many getting away with it im sure too, almost nobody admits they did something wrong either
                  Who told you Eubank doesn't realise that? He probably is also a drug cheat. I don't trust any boxer at all

Comment

Originally posted by BomaE View Post

Who told you Eubank doesn't realise that?
                    my head

Comment

Working...
                    X